AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections

Old November 7th 06, 03:33 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe Weiss

Default AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections

Hello everyone,

I wish to acquire an AMI Continental 1 or 2 with 200 selections. I am
located in Park City, Utah. Looking for a clean, decent running jukebox
or restored unit. Please contact Joe Weiss
Cell: 602-882-0684 Home: 435-615-6701

Thanks,

Joe Weiss

Old November 7th 06, 10:26 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter

Wow!
Good thing none of the rest of us are looking for these!
8^)

oups.com...

Old November 8th 06, 01:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe Weiss

Why? Can you or any other jukebox enthusiast in the US help me locate
one of these jukeboxes. I can't believe that every single remaining one
has been shipped to Europe. I will give this jukebox a loving home and
cherish it. I am not a reseller or in the business of selling
jukeboxes. I simply wish to acquire one for it's architectural beauty
and to be able to enjoy some classic 78's on it. If anyone is willing
to sell me their jukebox, I will agree in writing that anytime in the
future that the seller wishes to reacquire the jukebox, I will return
it to him or her at the original selling price. Please help. Thanks,

Joe Weiss
Park City, Utah
602-882-0684

Old November 8th 06, 03:16 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter

Sorry Joe!
I was just making a bad joke because most collectors would like to have a
200 selection continental in their collection, and many are looking for one
at any given time. I have a nice conti 2, 200 select, and I love it. I'm
sure that there will be some for sale this weekend at the Chicagoland Juke
and slot machine show.
The only other problem that you face is that the Continental was never made
in a 78 RPM version.

Good Luck!

ups.com...

Old November 8th 06, 04:20 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Joe Weiss

Thanks Keith, sorry for the typo error, I meant to say 45's...If you
ever decide you want to sell your conti jukebox, please contact me.

Joe

Keith Stelter wrote:
Sorry Joe!
I was just making a bad joke because most collectors would like to have a
200 selection continental in their collection, and many are looking for one
at any given time. I have a nice conti 2, 200 select, and I love it. I'm
sure that there will be some for sale this weekend at the Chicagoland Juke
and slot machine show.
The only other problem that you face is that the Continental was never made
in a 78 RPM version.

Good Luck!

ups.com...

Old November 8th 06, 04:32 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Keith Stelter

Will do!
oups.com...

Keith Stelter wrote:
Sorry Joe!
I was just making a bad joke because most collectors would like to have a
200 selection continental in their collection, and many are looking for
one
at any given time. I have a nice conti 2, 200 select, and I love it. I'm
sure that there will be some for sale this weekend at the Chicagoland
Juke
and slot machine show.
The only other problem that you face is that the Continental was never
made
in a 78 RPM version.

Good Luck!

ups.com...