From the Provasek (prosovek prozacset - whatever) school of marketing.

Old July 7th 05, 10:34 PM
JC Dill

On Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:40:37 GMT, David Reed
wrote:

I just want everyone to know that I have been a customer of Frank
Provasek for years and he is a very honest and ethical coin dealer. I
do not understand this vindetta against him.

You might want to educate yourself by reading the google groups
archives on the topic.

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=Provasek+spam+group:alt.marketing.online. ebay

jc
Old July 7th 05, 11:38 PM
Angrie.Woman

David Reed wrote:
Kenwood wrote in news:ecdze.5764$3Y3.1780@trnddc09:

Frank:

Do not waste your time. When I see their type of comments they go
"POOF" into my kill file. Never to be seen again.

It does appear that one needs a thick hide to view this news group.
Its to bad as %50 of the stuff posted here winds up in the kill file.

Frank

I just want everyone to know that I have been a customer of Frank
Provasek for years and he is a very honest and ethical coin dealer. I
do not understand this vindetta against him.

Probably because it is spelled differently.

Old July 8th 05, 03:50 AM
Kenwood

Lumpy wrote:
Kenwood wrote in news:ecdze.5764$3Y3.1780@trnddc09:

Frank Provasek wrote:

I don't appreciate my name being brought up in this topic. Notice
how an AMOE
has posted this in RCC. Should we try to get their ISP accounts
cancelled for
interupting "our little newsgroup" as they say when we post there?

Frank:

Do not waste your time. When I see their type of comments they go
"POOF" into my kill file. Never to be seen again.

It does appear that one needs a thick hide to view this news group.
Its to bad as %50 of the stuff posted here winds up in the kill file.

Frank

I used to be a customer of Frank's.
Then he started phoning me every night
at the dinner hour and offering to
sell me kiddie porn.

I'm just not in to that.

You do seemed to be troubled over sex.

Old July 8th 05, 08:25 PM
J. Craton

Frank Provasek wrote:
I don't appreciate my name being brought up in this topic. Notice how an
AMOE
has posted this in RCC. Should we try to get their ISP accounts cancelled
for
interupting "our little newsgroup" as they say when we post there?

Stirring the pot again........
I'm still currious as to why you never replied to my post about my
employment. You were interested about it and I answered with a question
to you.

--
Jason Craton ---- CONECA N-3407 --- WINS #5
---------------------------
Old July 9th 05, 12:25 AM
Wildwood

Wildwood you up next, work it out
now.

I just checked out one other thing that was bothering me... the
original post in this thread was only posted to AMOE by Angrie.Woman
in Message-ID: .

Here are the headers of that post:

From: "Angrie.Woman"
Newsgroups: alt.marketing.online.ebay
Subject: From the Provasek (prosovek prozacset - whatever) school of
marketing.
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:37:12 GMT

Note that she uses Prodigy and posts using Thunderbird.

The first post of this thread in RCC (Message-ID:
et) has the same
(or very close) text, but has completely different headers. Here are
the headers of the first message in RCC (definitely NOT made by
Angrie) - note that the posting host IP in the headers (as in the post
that was forged to appear to be by me) resolves to an Earthlink-leased
Level 3 dial-up number in DALLAS:

From: "Angrie.Woman"
Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins
marketing.
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 18:53:30 GMT

And once again, "David Reed" was the first response to the faked post.
It's just an amazing coincidence that he uses the same news reader as
the forger and also connects to the internet using an Earthlink
account through a Level 3 dial up...

Here's a post where the same Earthlink user forges a post from Lumpy:

Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins
Subject: From the Provasek (prosovek prozacset - whatever) school
of marketing.
From: Lumpy
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 01:28:29 GMT

And another one forged to appear to be from Lumpy:

Newsgroups: rec.collecting.coins
of marketing.
From: Lumpy
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:30:51 GMT

Not to mention the one where the poster forged my post:

Newsgroups: alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.coins
of marketing.
From: Wildwood

k.net
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 20:33:18 GMT

If everyone else is as tired of the cross posting crap as I am, verify
what I just posted and then complain about the forgeries that the
idiot made to
like I have.

Make a direct reference to the violation of the Earthlink Acceptable
Use Policy:

From http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/use/:

2. VIOLATIONS OF EARTHLINK'S ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY

The following constitute violations of this AUP:

d.Harassment. Using the Services to transmit any material (by email,
uploading, posting, or otherwise) that harasses another.

f.Forgery or impersonation. Adding, removing or modifying identifying
network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is
prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged
headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of
anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
Using deliberately misleading headers ("munging" headers) in news
postings in order to avoid spam email address collectors is allowed.

m.News. EarthLink Members should use their best judgment when posting
to any newsgroup. Many groups have charters, published guidelines,
FAQs, or "community standards" describing what is and is not
considered appropriate. Usenet can be a valuable resource if used
properly. The continued posting of off-topic articles is prohibited.
Commercial advertisements are off-topic in most newsgroups, especially
regional groups not specifically named for such. The presence of such
articles in a group is not indicative of the group's "intended" use.
Please familiarize yourself with basic Usenet netiquette before
posting to a newsgroup.

Old July 9th 05, 12:27 AM
Wildwood

"Frank Provasek" , we accidentally replaced your
heart with a baked potato. You have about three seconds to live.

I don't appreciate my name being brought up in this topic. Notice how an
AMOE
has posted this in RCC. Should we try to get their ISP accounts cancelled
for
interupting "our little newsgroup" as they say when we post there?

Why don't we all report all of the forgeries that were made of posts
that were originally only made in AMOE to stir up crap between AMOE
and RCC again?

I'm posting all of the headers in another post... all of the faked
posts with an Earthlink user in DALLAS who is impersonating AMOEers
*should* be reported to .

Old July 10th 05, 07:35 PM
Frank Provasek

"NoUser" wrote in message
When Frank writes things here that I think are stupid the people
here who care about children, that is not about cuss words, but

Vulgar langauge is prohibited by the TOS of virtually all ISPs.

stopping this KNOWN COIN CROOK AND SPAMMER.

And yet you brand me as a crook despite any supporting evidence. Nor have
I sent anything defined as spam.

I will continue to say so.
THIS is a open public forum newsgroup. Its not a forum for Frank
Provasek and his IMAGINARY sockpuppets Bill Yates, Gary, David Reed,
Kenwood, and all the other figments of his sick imagination to attempt
to HIDE this man's CRIMES.

Yet all these people EXIST, and can be contacted if you care to verify their
existence before claiming they are figments of my "sick imagination."

Its certainly not a forum where only HE gets
to insult other posters.

What a joke. I have been subjected not only to insults, but deliberate
attempts to
destroy my business, harm my family, characterize me as a homosexual, child
molester, drug addict,
theif, etc.

Frank loves to make veiled threats like his
charming veiled threats about suing for slander.

I have taken legal action against two people, and the posts from them have
stopped.

If Frank is so
concerned about percieved slights to his "reputation" perhaps his lawyer
will clue him in that arguing in usenet newsgroups isn't the smartest
thing to do and making himself a public figure has its potential
downsides.

I get blasted for defending myself, and blasted for NOT defending myself.

Frank, I don't think you are ever going to change so either stop
making threats or sue me. Since "anonymous" posters like myself can't be
libeled no matter what is said about us, I need you Frank to give me
grounds to sue you. You attempting to abridge my first ammendment rights
here by intimidation will give me recourse to in turn sue you. What
really ****es me off, is that you think that for some reason you are
beyond criticism here just because you use your "real name".

And you post with a fake name. How comical.

I guess you
never heard of movie critics? Restaurant critics? Comedians? Book Digest
reviews? National fricking Lampoon Magazine? People are entitled to
express their opinions on your public actions and statements.

Opinions, yes. You have no right to spread lies. It's called defamation.
Libel.
The expression of injurious, malicious statements about someone: aspersion,
calumniation,
calumny, character assassination, defamation, denigration, detraction,
scandal, slander, traducement,
vilification.

People do this here all the time about virtually everyone and
everything yet YOU are the first person to mention
lawsuits. No body can be sued for exerting there freedom of speech.

You can be sued for anything. And freedom of speech means the government
can't
restrict your speech.

How many times has Frank said bidding on your own auctions is not a
federal crime when people have gone to prison for doing that?

It's not a federal crime. It's done all the time, legally. Just because
ebay has a RULE
against it does make it the LAW.

Old July 10th 05, 09:31 PM
Frita Alowishious Fredrico

Frank Provasek wrote:

I have taken legal action against two people, and the posts from them
have stopped.

And who might these "two people" be?

Frita

Old July 10th 05, 09:50 PM
Frank Provasek

"Frita Alowishious Fredrico" wrote in message
Frank Provasek wrote:

I have taken legal action against two people, and the posts from them
have stopped.

And who might these "two people" be?

Frita

Sorry, I don't comment on pending legal actions.

Old July 10th 05, 11:10 PM
Phil DeMayo

Frank Provasek wrote:

I have taken legal action against two people, and the posts from them
have stopped.

And who might these "two people" be?

Frita

Sorry, I don't comment on pending legal actions.

Hey Frank....stop cross-posting this crap

Frank Provasek Collection- fagfrankprovasekpicturewithtext1.JPG (1/1) Frank Provasek Coins 1 August 24th 04 10:02 AM
Frank Provasek selling Accugrade!! Wyates9339 Coins 14 December 23rd 03 12:27 AM
Provasek NARU?! Fred A. Murphy Coins 22 November 15th 03 12:52 AM
HAHAHA Frank Provasek Bhncbad2 Coins 1 October 25th 03 05:53 AM