Ebay Feedback

Old October 14th 04, 05:13 AM
The Poodlebutt

Default Ebay Feedback

I remember a glorious time on this NG when Ebay feedback wasn't a
topic discussed with any significant frequency.

We all know that not only does Charlie Nudo have the most glistening
feedback in all of Ebay 8 trackdom, but what is more, he is hands down
the greatest Ebay feedback researcher in all of history.

So, Charlie, I ask you this: Would you care to give a breakdown of all
the feedback--received and not received--over your recent fake quad
auctions? There has been no response on a number of your phonies. What
happened? A hasty refund? A substitution that somehow satisfied the
dumbass buyer? Now, I know for fact that the Kiss Destroyer auction
($51 final price) merited a positive ("great seller"), but I also know
that the buyer never sent you $51, after you sent him a photo of the
back of the cart (= Columbia blank).

What's the full story?
Old October 14th 04, 01:06 PM
trippin28track

Here's the full story- you say that cuz YOUR Ebay feedback is so
LOUSY, I ask any trackers to read Paul Evan's aka poodlebutt's
feedback, below

Seller threw items in box. no packing. item destroyed. nasty
emails. AVOID!!!!!! Buyer dementia-13( 141) Sep-30-03 22:15
2553456834
Reply by poodle_butt: I offered satisfaction and then some. This
buyer talked her way out of it.

called very bad namws for email requesting total Buyer
snkbt0( 251) Jun-03-03 14:51 2526859073
Reply by poodle_butt: This moron sends mult. payment info requests
every 24hrs. No patience whatsoever Jun-07-03 21:49

very negative, cussed me out for asking for total Buyer
snkbt0( 251) Jun-03-03 14:35 2515935437
Reply by poodle_butt: Nor did I ever cuss this little grubworm out,
though I would happily do so

Not Recommended Seller popcultureplanet( 3694) Feb-03-03 19:15
2500391478
Reply by poodle_butt: Treats honest, prompt buyers like deadbeats.
Then he sends wiseass emails.

SORRY YOUR LIFE SUCKS, MINE DOESN'T! MOM'S DEAD U'LL HAVE TO DIG HER
UP FIRST Buyer uwontbeatthis( 522) Oct-31-02 15:47 Private

Reply b Poorly packaged - mains switch was also broken Buyer
surteess( 257) Apr-18-02 11:31 1337830605
Reply by poodle_butt: Defect described fully: "Nice unit, except
that one chrome sheath is missing" Apr-18-02 19:15

y poodle_butt: Took BIN. 18 days later, only 2 states away--no
payment! PS My life rocks,pal. Oct-31-02 15:54

SM0OOTH TRANSACTION, NICE CONDITION OF PRODUCTS I BOUGHT, THANK YOU
Buyer flaspring( 29) Apr-11-02 19:01 853644399
Reply by poodle_butt: The Undisputed "Ebay Checkout King." God, this
guy was obnoxious as hell. Apr-11-02 19:03

TOTAL LIAR! DOESN'T PAY FOR ITEM; ACCUSES ME OF FRAUD & GIVES ME A
NEG.FEEDBACK? Seller gsitmail( 9 ) Mar-13-02 07:00
1507781145
Reply by poodle_butt: NEEDS TO LEARN BASIC COMMUNICATION SKILLS &
MANNERS FOR STARTS Mar-13-02 08:25
Follow-up by gsitmail: DOESN'T PAY; THEN VULGAR ABOUT IT; CLAIMS I
SWINDLED HIS MONEY? ABSOLUTE LIES!

HORRIBLE TO DEAL WITH, BANNED FROM MY AUCTIONS FOREVER Seller
nysegi( 299) Nov-22-01 00:14 1471411057
Reply by poodle_butt: Would not sell me item b/c the final price was
not high enough to suit him.

thanks;great deal++e-mails 5*-all the way-------AAAAA++++thank you
Seller tonyz24( 192) Jul-22-01 09:39 1447087926
Reply by poodle_butt: THREW A KICK OVER NEUTRAL B/C OF HIGH HANDLING
FEE. live w/ it, bozo!

Prompt payment, great communication and a great ebay user!
myezsale0001( 3240) Apr-05-01 11:13 1224492909
Reply by poodle_butt: Seller sent 3 obnoxious "payment reminders"
within 24hrs of auction's end. Boo

Payment 1 day late by US mail should give leway, not always bidders
fault smithersports( 59)
no longer a registered user Feb-11-01 09:55 1403337678
Follow-up by smithersports: I rcvd your ck 2 days after mailed mine
should have done same. disappointed.
Reply by poodle_butt: You sat on this 2 days AFTER I warned you of
strict 10 day rule. Don't blame me.

Tapes as described, shipped promptly, too. Good seller. A+
whattimeisit( 209)
no longer a registered user Dec-31-00 17:03 478610472
Reply by poodle_butt: I DISAVOW THIS POS. FB. THIS GUY IS A JERK,
I'LL NEVER DEAL W/ HIM AGAIN

PROBLEMS IN THE BEGINNING.... PROBLEMS DURING.....PROBLEMS ALL THE WAY
THROUGH recordrat( 7523) Nov-22-00 14:55 450278088
Follow-up by recordrat: DISHONEST, DISINGENUOUS, SHIFTY,
SNEAKY....take your pick
Reply by poodle_butt: Only problem was seller's dishonest (or
incompetent) LP grading. Pure revenge fb

Leaves negative comments even if you've done nothing wrong. Check my
feedback. crippindaddy( 671) Oct-27-99 22:33 157976761
Reply by poodle_butt: What? This jerk cussed me out when I pointed
out that I DON'T TAKE CHECKS!

Paid promptly by check,not acceptable to seller; now won't accept
m.o./apology!! postermanone( 383) Oct-07-99 14:08 167120131

Used foul language in e-mails sent to me !! A VERY imature seller!!
( 13)
no longer a registered user Aug-28-99 19:36 139395947
Follow-up by flaspring: I'M SO OBNOXIOUS THAT U LEFT ME POS. F.B.
1ST,YOUR PATHETIC,&IMATURE,GETALIFE
Old October 14th 04, 01:09 PM
trippin28track

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=poodle_butt

9 negatives, and more being added every year...

read all the negs comments he leaves above, for people that leave him
positive !!

that's cuz Paul went through a divorce, and took it out on people on
the net- which he is STILL doing to this day.

The guy didn't get enough love from his parents growing up, he's full
of hatred, and had an obvious childhood problem.
Old October 14th 04, 10:40 PM
The Poodlebutt

(trippin28track) wrote in message . com...
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...id=poodle_butt

9 negatives, and more being added every year...

read all the negs comments he leaves above, for people that leave him
positive !!

that's cuz Paul went through a divorce, and took it out on people on
the net- which he is STILL doing to this day.

The guy didn't get enough love from his parents growing up, he's full
of hatred, and had an obvious childhood problem.

You're right, Charlie, absolutely right. The fact that I initiated
what turned out to be the most amicable divorce I've ever heard of has
filled me with a new level of hatred, exceeding even the hatred
instilled in me from being kept in a cage with three underfed pitbulls
for the first fourteen years of my life. Yes, you hit the nail. Right
on its head.

So, how 'bout that feedback for "Joe's Garage"?
Old October 15th 04, 01:12 AM
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 18:38:11 -0500, "winnard"
wrote:

His LP's are LIMITED EDITION BLACK VINYL. RARE LQQK!! snip

Next thing you know, we'll find out "Yogi" is bootlegging LPs by
pressing them in a waffle iron he got at Salvation Army with matrices
made from Silly Putty!

dB
Old October 15th 04, 02:54 AM
Danspeakin

I remember a time when we could discuss 8 tracks and no one aknowledged the
lunatics who dwelled here. To each of you who read and respond to the loser:
shame on you. Killfile!
Dan 1.5

Subject: Ebay Feedback
From: (The Poodlebutt)
Date: 10/13/2004 11:13 PM Central Daylight Time

Old October 15th 04, 12:24 PM
trippin28track

What authority do you have, as someone I've never met in my life, to
demand information from me on the internet ??