Political skills

Old November 8th 06, 05:17 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Political skills

DeserTBoB's prognostication: DEAD ON in House, -1 in Senate...a PRO!

Charlie Nudo's prognositcation: COMPLETE FANTASY! That's why he was
up in the wee hours this morning deleting his posts.

Wake up to the new reality, Noodles...any shred of credibility you
once had...and you barely had any anywhere...is now GONE.

Go kill yourself. You can use Karl Rove's gun once he blows his
brains out. LMAO!
Old November 8th 06, 11:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Default Political skills- miscall on Arnold

you call a one seat lead in the Senate a "majority" ??

in these parts, we call that bait...

(laughter...)

I thought you were expecting like 10 more seats or something there

didn't happen !

BWAHHAHAHAHAHA !!

with all the conservative dems and Lieberman in there, you got a
snowball's chance in hell of getting any legislation passed

dibs on "W"'s first major veto of Dem legislation- this is gonna be
great !

Old November 8th 06, 11:46 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

with all the conservative dems and Lieberman in there, you got a
snowball's chance in hell of getting any legislation passed

But maybe all this is a good thing that may get things
happening.
Anybody know anything about the Rums' replacement?
I was playing the best of America cart today. It was running
draggy on one deck. I switched to another and it ran for a bit and stopped.
The belt broke. Since I have three players on the shelf I switched to the
third and it played fast, like the Chipmunks. Some days, eh?

Old November 8th 06, 11:57 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

William W Western wrote:
with all the conservative dems and Lieberman in there, you got a
snowball's chance in hell of getting any legislation passed

But maybe all this is a good thing that may get things
happening.
Anybody know anything about the Rums' replacement?
I was playing the best of America cart today. It was running
draggy on one deck. I switched to another and it ran for a bit and stopped.
The belt broke. Since I have three players on the shelf I switched to the
third and it played fast, like the Chipmunks. Some days, eh?

sounds like you have a tape and decks that were serviced by
DeserTBob...

(laughter....)

Old November 9th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

sounds like you have a tape and decks that were serviced by
DeserTBob...

Nah, the ones he serviced only play through the left channel.
(Och Bobbie, it was too good for me to turn down laddy!)

Old November 9th 06, 02:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:46:10 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

with all the conservative dems and Lieberman in there, you got a
snowball's chance in hell of getting any legislation passed

But maybe all this is a good thing that may get things
happening.
Anybody know anything about the Rums' replacement? snip

He's a professional spooke who ran the CIA under Bush the Smarter and
Clinton in the first term. He's probably more like ther person who
SHOULD have been defense secretary if we were going to clean up
Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.

I was playing the best of America cart today. It was running
draggy on one deck. I switched to another and it ran for a bit and stopped.
The belt broke. Since I have three players on the shelf I switched to the
third and it played fast, like the Chipmunks. Some days, eh? snip

At least you're having a better day than Bush Bird had! He was
positively peevish during his "flopping fish" news conference! I
chortled the whole way through.
Old November 9th 06, 02:04 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 8 Nov 2006 15:06:11 -0800, "wannabee motorhead from
Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!" wrote:

you call a one seat lead in the Senate a "majority" ?? snip

That's a "majority" by definition...****tard.

Haven't you killed yourself yet?

I thought you were expecting like 10 more seats or something there snip

Go look at my predictive post, ****tard. I said two. We WOULD have
had Harold Ford, Jr., had Karl Rove and "Bud" Mehlman not have pulled
that "Harold...call me!" stunt.

with all the conservative dems and Lieberman in there, you got a
snowball's chance in hell of getting any legislation passed snip

Idiot...it's NOT about "legislation"...never was. It's about checking
Bush Bird's power and putting the hoodoo on his Iraq "war for oil"
fantasy.

dibs on "W"'s first major veto of Dem legislation- this is gonna be
great ! snip

You're a ****ing idiot...do you understand that?
Old November 9th 06, 02:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

you call a one seat lead in the Senate a "majority" ?? snip

That's a "majority" by definition...

I think most people confuse the use of the word
majority with majority when coupled with an adjective. A huge majority it is
not. A timely majority it quite possibly is.

Old November 9th 06, 04:10 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 02:45:00 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

you call a one seat lead in the Senate a "majority" ?? snip

That's a "majority" by definition...

I think most people confuse the use of the word
majority with majority when coupled with an adjective. A huge majority it is
not. A timely majority it quite possibly is. snip

Oh, it's a siesmic political shift in the country's politics for
certain.

It was interesting to watch Bush Bird during his "flopping fish" press
conference today. He was SO close to being out of control, it was
worrisome that he'd have a mental meltdown on the spot and turn into a
raving mass of goo, similar to Charlie Nudo!
Old November 9th 06, 10:12 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Default Is a one-seat majority in the Senate, with a GOP President, really a "majority" for the Dems ? NO !

William W Western wrote:
you call a one seat lead in the Senate a "majority" ?? snip

That's a "majority" by definition...

I think most people confuse the use of the word
majority with majority when coupled with an adjective. A huge majority it is
not. A timely majority it quite possibly is.

I say "no".

Cheney is there to break ties in the Senate.

Casey from Pa. is a Roman Catholic, pro-life, pro-gun, moderate
conservative

Lieberman from CT. won't forget the way the Dems stabbed him in the
back and tossed him overboard. Most of Lieberman's votes came from
Republicans in CT- who voted more %-wise for him, than either Dems or
Independents did.

And Bush can veto anything they try to get to lefty with...

it's really not that bad.

most of those seats are going to be coming back in 2008 anyway, as
turnout is always lower in mid-terms compared to the pres. election
time

so let's sit back, let the Dems take some blame for Iraq, and blame
everything else on them for the next 2 years. It actually can be quite

entertaining...

WWW- see my other thread about Nelson's son doing the Ted Kennedy in
Florida...complete with drunken stupor and unconscious female
companion...

they teach them well in the Dem party !