An interesting grade.

Old October 13th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
note.boy

Default An interesting grade.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Linen-...mZ290038974680

"Choice VF-EF" and "Good Extremely Fine for issue".

Looks like VF to me and possibly cleaned, the paper loss at the ends of the
vertical folds is a characteristic of cleaning.

I've thought for some time that this seller's grading is very often
optimistic.

I have one of these in EF, from a consecutive bundle, and it looks a lot
better than this alleged high grade example. Billy

Old October 13th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
WheatPenny

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:10:55 GMT, "note.boy"
climbed to the top of the minaret and
sang out:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/British-Linen-...mZ290038974680

"Choice VF-EF" and "Good Extremely Fine for issue".

Looks like VF to me and possibly cleaned, the paper loss at the ends of the
vertical folds is a characteristic of cleaning.

I've thought for some time that this seller's grading is very often
optimistic.

I have one of these in EF, from a consecutive bundle, and it looks a lot
better than this alleged high grade example. Billy

With those creases, definitely not EF
---

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia.

(Charles M. Schulz)