WTB: Rowe R-84 Disco Lighting Assembly

Old May 6th 05, 02:45 AM
Retrogameconnection

Default WTB: Rowe R-84 Disco Lighting Assembly

Hey Everyone!

This is my first post here.

I'm looking at buying a Rowe R-84 and just got my manual in the mail
today and realized that the machine I want to buy is missing the Disco
Lighting Assembly. I believe the Disco controller is present.

If you have one for sale please contact me directly. Any suggestions,
recommendations for maintenance or advice about this machine is much
appreciated! Thanks!!

Regards,

Steve Winslow

Old May 14th 05, 02:08 AM
KLR

On 5 May 2005 18:45:48 -0700, "Retrogameconnection"
wrote:

Hey Everyone!

This is my first post here.

I'm looking at buying a Rowe R-84 and just got my manual in the mail
today and realized that the machine I want to buy is missing the Disco
Lighting Assembly. I believe the Disco controller is present.

If you have one for sale please contact me directly. Any suggestions,
recommendations for maintenance or advice about this machine is much
appreciated! Thanks!!

Regards,

Steve Winslow

I have one here if you are interested, has all the bulbs, brackets and
wiring harness for this model I believe

let me know if interested
Old May 19th 05, 02:12 PM
KLR

wrote:

Hey Everyone!

This is my first post here.

I'm looking at buying a Rowe R-84 and just got my manual in the mail
today and realized that the machine I want to buy is missing the Disco
Lighting Assembly. I believe the Disco controller is present.

If you have one for sale please contact me directly. Any suggestions,
recommendations for maintenance or advice about this machine is much
appreciated! Thanks!!

Regards,

Steve Winslow

I have one here if you are interested, has all the bulbs, brackets and
wiring harness for this model I believe

let me know if interested

bloody tyre kickers

dont bother, its now in the wheelie bin
Old May 20th 05, 11:42 PM
Retrogameconnection

Hmmm.

I don't know what the problem is here but I've emailed you twice and no
response. My mail was probably filtered out by your spam filters.

If it is still available maybe you could rescue it from the "wheelie
bin" OR you can email me directly... I really need that part.

Steve

Old May 24th 05, 03:35 PM
KLR

On 20 May 2005 15:42:11 -0700, "Retrogameconnection"
wrote:

Hmmm.

I don't know what the problem is here but I've emailed you twice and no
response. My mail was probably filtered out by your spam filters.

If it is still available maybe you could rescue it from the "wheelie
bin" OR you can email me directly... I really need that part.

Steve

Email seems to not work, but at least got a response with my reply on
here

Anyway, I have got it here still, according to our records, it was
bought from our AMI distributor for $75 to put in an R-84 some years
back when we used to operate them.

Im glad you have the disco light controller still - as its the heavy
part. (Note - you can actually run 120/240v bulbs from these units
too if wired correctly)

Will post a pic of it if needed

Old May 24th 05, 03:38 PM
KLR

On 22 May 2005 17:08:02 -0700, "Retrogameconnection"
wrote:

Retrogameconnection wrote:
Hey Everyone!

I'm looking at buying a Rowe R-84 and just got my manual in the mail
today and realized that the machine I want to buy is missing the

Disco
Lighting Assembly. I believe the Disco controller is present.

If you have one for sale PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY !!

Any suggestions, recommendations for maintenance or advice about this
machine is much appreciated! Thanks!!

Regards,

Steve Winslow

Thanks. Have replied above or contact
Old June 4th 05, 04:26 AM
KLR

wrote:

Hmmm.

I don't know what the problem is here but I've emailed you twice and no
response. My mail was probably filtered out by your spam filters.

If it is still available maybe you could rescue it from the "wheelie
bin" OR you can email me directly... I really need that part.

Steve

Email seems to not work, but at least got a response with my reply on
here

Anyway, I have got it here still, according to our records, it was
bought from our AMI distributor for $75 to put in an R-84 some years
back when we used to operate them.

Im glad you have the disco light controller still - as its the heavy
part. (Note - you can actually run 120/240v bulbs from these units
too if wired correctly)

Will post a pic of it if needed

Have received your email - and replied with details and a pic, havent
heard back, wondering if mail did arrive ?

Thanks