DEMS TAKE CONGRESS!

Old November 8th 06, 05:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default DEMS TAKE CONGRESS!

Noodles takes a straight jacket!

BEND OVER, GINZO BOY...your days of foaming at the mouth are OVER!
Old November 8th 06, 09:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!

DeserTBoB wrote:
Noodles takes a straight jacket!

BEND OVER, GINZO BOY...your days of foaming at the mouth are OVER!

hey this is great- now whatever bills your butt-ties pass in congress,
I can sit back and watch Bush veto, over and over again...that should
be entertaining !

yay me !

do you intend on passing a new law requiring everyone to take the
muzzle brake off their assault rifles ?

(laughter...)

that's some victory you got there

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!

Old November 8th 06, 03:04 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 8 Nov 2006 01:23:39 -0800, "wannabee motorhead from
Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!" wrote:

hey this is great- now whatever bills your butt-ties pass in congress,
I can sit back and watch Bush veto, over and over again...that should
be entertaining ! snip

Doesn't matter, ****wad. WE now have the power of subpoena AND, if
necessary, impeachment. The legislative gridlock was a foregone
conclusion. What's good now is that Bush Bird has a VERY tight collar
around his neck now.

yay me ! snip

"Yay you...." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! How do you like your new DEMOCRATIC
SENATOR, ****wit?

do you intend on passing a new law requiring everyone to take the
muzzle brake off their assault rifles ? snip

No, we intend to ban assault rifles altogether.

that's some victory you got there snip

Sure is! Your boy Bush is FINISHED. Tax cuts for the rich? Finished.
Vouchers for church nutter "Jesus camps?" Finished. Iraq war for
oil? Finished. Noodles? FINISHED.
Old November 8th 06, 03:49 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
wannabee motorhead from Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!

I'm just glad the Democrats finally saw the light, and voted in all
those moderate conservative Democrats.

It was also quite reassuring when Nancy said there would be no
impeachment proceedings, she considers them a waste of time- they are
not valid.

Oh well, I have to go pick up my new antique shotgun today....isn't it
great that Casey preserves my right to firearms ?

(laughter...)

ps- did you SSI checks come on time this month ? BWAHAHHAHAHAA !!

Old November 8th 06, 04:32 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On 8 Nov 2006 07:49:16 -0800, "wannabee motorhead from
Lancaster-BWAHAHAHAHAHA !!" wrote:

I'm just glad the Democrats finally saw the light, and voted in all
those moderate conservative Democrats.

It was also quite reassuring when Nancy said there would be no
impeachment proceedings, she considers them a waste of time- they are
not valid. snip

Hey ****wad...wait'll Bush Bird and Cheney Monster start not answering
subpoenę....THEN the impeachment stick will come out...and it's a BIG
one! Just ask Nixon. Oh yeah....he's dead....died in
disgrace...HAHAHAHAHA!

Oh well, I have to go pick up my new antique shotgun today....isn't it
great that Casey preserves my right to firearms ? snip

Mental defectives like Charlie Nudo SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO OWN OR
POSSESS GUNS....PERIOD.

ps- did you SSI checks come on time this month ? BWAHAHHAHAHAA !! snip

More "projection" from a mentally ill idiot.
Old November 8th 06, 04:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes

DeserTBoB wrote:
[...]

ok, by some magic stretch of imagination, let's just assume for a
second that happens..

and Bush and Cheney being impeached hurts me how ??

this just in- I'm not in office

we'll all still have money- and you won't

(laughter...)

Old November 8th 06, 07:42 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
William W Western

Actually assuming Virginia does go to Webb (which seems pretty sure) that
would mean Democrats - 49, Republicans - 49, Independents - 2. Which is,
again, more of that 50% like it/50% don't. Still, capturing 30(?) seats is
pretty impressive.

Old November 8th 06, 08:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 08 Nov 2006 19:42:37 GMT, "William W Western"
wrote:

Actually assuming Virginia does go to Webb (which seems pretty sure) that
would mean Democrats - 49, Republicans - 49, Independents - 2. Which is,
again, more of that 50% like it/50% don't. Still, capturing 30(?) seats is
pretty impressive. snip

Considering how much malicious gerrimandering was done by
Rove-controlled state legislators, it's a wipeout. The Rove designed
gerrimander of Pennsylvania was thrown out be a Federal bench, and
Texas may be thrown out yet...not that we need them. Had there not
been the Rovian gerrimandering, the Dems would've taken 75-80 seats.
The Dems also would've picked up more Senate seats had the seats been
up for voting been reversed.

Both VT and CT independent seats have committed to caucusing with the
Democrats. Word is that the "fix" was that Lieberman would run indie
to capture all the Republipedo votes except the church nutters, then
rejoin the party when the dust settles. Proof is the large amount of
DNC monies forwarded to Lieberman right before the primary. Worked
brilliantly...had the rightards fooled from Day 1, and split the CT
Republipedo Party neatly into two halves..

Nice one, eh, with Pelosi demanding...and GETTING....Rummy's head on
Day 1! Even an obvioulsy drugged Flush Limpdick admitted that on
radio today.