Safari cards (wildlife animal cards), Editions Rencontre

Old October 10th 03, 12:46 PM
Marco Menna

Default Safari cards (wildlife animal cards), Editions Rencontre

Does anyone have these cards? I'd be interested in exchanging
information...

do you know what animals are on the cards
83-11
101-21 ?

Marco

Old April 14th 13, 04:53 PM
John Bates John Bates is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Menna View Post
Does anyone have these cards? I'd be interested in exchanging
information...

do you know what animals are on the cards
83-11
101-21 ?

Marco
It looks like you've been waiting for a reply for 10 years....

I am just in the process of cataloguing a large set of these cards, which are sorted by the 24 categories and then in alphabetical order. Card 101-21 is "Viellot's Crested Fireback Pheasant".
Old April 20th 13, 08:12 AM
John Bates John Bates is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco Menna View Post
Does anyone have these cards? I'd be interested in exchanging
information...

do you know what animals are on the cards
83-11
101-21 ?

Marco
....and finally: Card 83-11 is one of the Environment Fact Cards. The top right says 'Swamps', and the smaller text underneath says 'Natural Surroundings' and 'An inland Delta'.
Old February 9th 14, 06:14 PM
msweet msweet is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bates View Post
....and finally: Card 83-11 is one of the Environment Fact Cards. Thekop right says 'Swamps', and the smaller text underneath says 'Natural Surroundings' and 'An inland Delta'.
Do you have all the cards? There are a few cards I am looking to trade or purchase to mae my collection complete.
Old March 23rd 14, 02:21 PM
divemouse divemouse is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msweet View Post
Do you have all the cards? There are a few cards I am looking to trade or purchase to mae my collection complete.
I have a set of at least 1,200 of these which I am willing to sell individually or as a set. Please message me if there's a particular one you're looking for.