comparative shopping

Old November 12th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
zeek

Default comparative shopping

I was checkng a few sites to see which one would be most cost
efficient. I found a website in IN that I think has semidecent deals
http://www.coin-shop.com/ at leaste on Morgan Bucks. Then I compared
to a few others and found this one to be the best. Then in my email,
like every other day, I got mail from www.fastcoin.com with really good
deals. I quickly comared the MDs with the other and found on and off
deals, close to the same. Has anyone done buisness with them? Are
they what they say they are? I ask because the email they sent had an
add that caught my eyes. The first was a ASE proof for 22 bux, a mint
ASE for $16 and a 10 pc 2006 proof set for 22.50. EXcuse me, I just
paid close to 81 bux for these three things from the us mint. How can
this site sell them for less? Does the mint sell them cheaper to a
dealer who buys large quanities or is shiing prices that bad? If so
can a large group of folks do the same thing? If so and its legal, I
want in. Can someone reccomend a decently inexpencive site I ask this
because I am disabled and mostly homebound.
zeek