FA: Seated, Morgan dollars, Modern stuff also.

Old July 6th 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
linxlvr

Default FA: Seated, Morgan dollars, Modern stuff also.

All kinds of stuff for auction. Proof sets including 79sTYII, 2001s
SAC, 1841 S.L. Dollar in nice original form, GSA CC Morgan, and so on.
Not to worry, I saved some stuff for the summer swap. :-)

As John Carney once said:
Bid early, Bid often! LOL

TY for stopping by:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaw1958QQhtZ-1
http://tinyurl.com/zy3wj

--
dw

Old July 6th 06, 12:36 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

As John Carney once said:
Bid early, Bid often! LOL

TY for stopping by:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaw1958QQhtZ-1
http://tinyurl.com/zy3wj

--
dw

dw, Middletown,NY?,I live in Goshen. Cool
Doris

Old July 6th 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Amistad

Default Seated, Morgan dollars, Modern stuff also.

"linxlvr", at the end of his note, suddenly blurted out :
As John Carney once said:
Bid early, Bid often! LOL

It is rumored in some circles that John may have been influenced by the past
(but not forgotten) activities of former Mayor Richard Daley of Chicago. You
can draw your own conclusions as to what may have been going on in the
Carney mind by having a look he

http://www.bandersnatch.com/chicago2.htm

Amistad
'never votes more than once'

Old July 6th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
linxlvr

As John Carney once said:
Bid early, Bid often! LOL

TY for stopping by:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaw1958QQhtZ-1
http://tinyurl.com/zy3wj

--
dw

dw, Middletown,NY?,I live in Goshen. Cool
Doris

Actually, I don't live in Middletown. But a small hamlet that no one
wouold have heard and picked Middletown as when I go on the road, it
seems that the most people have heard of Middletown.

Do you go to any coin clubs, or have any favorite local dealers? Also,
if you would rather you can feel free to email me at
.
--
dw

Old July 7th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Koz

Put a bid in on 3 of your silver proof sets

Koz

Old July 8th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
linxlvr

Koz wrote:
Put a bid in on 3 of your silver proof sets

Koz

TY, I appreciate any and all help. :-)
--
dw

Old July 8th 06, 11:02 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jonathan_ATC

oups.com...

As John Carney once said:
Bid early, Bid often! LOL

TY for stopping by:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaw1958QQhtZ-1
http://tinyurl.com/zy3wj

--
dw

What does the ", I" mean in every one of your auction titles?

Jonathan_ATC

Old July 9th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
linxlvr

Jonathan_ATC wrote:
oups.com...

As John Carney once said:
Bid early, Bid often! LOL

TY for stopping by:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaw1958QQhtZ-1
http://tinyurl.com/zy3wj

--
dw

What does the ", I" mean in every one of your auction titles?

Jonathan_ATC

Shipping&Handling,&Insurance

I suppose I could have included the full term, TY for asking though so
I do it different in the future.

I like including insurance for free because for how cheap it really is,
I find it's worth my piece of mind.
--
dw

Old July 13th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jonathan_ATC

"linxlvr" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jonathan_ATC wrote:
oups.com...

As John Carney once said:
Bid early, Bid often! LOL

TY for stopping by:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjaw1958QQhtZ-1
http://tinyurl.com/zy3wj

--
dw

What does the ", I" mean in every one of your auction titles?

Jonathan_ATC

Shipping&Handling,&Insurance

I suppose I could have included the full term, TY for asking though so
I do it different in the future.

I like including insurance for free because for how cheap it really is,
I find it's worth my piece of mind.
--
dw

Oh! That makes sense. I just didn't know. "INS" works for me though.
Just in keeping the title under the maximum. I always included insurance in
the shipping costs and that has been working for me for over 2 years. YMMV.
But I agree about providing it and not making it optional. Kind of peace of
mind for us.

Jonathan_ATC