Tracy Barber.

Old July 8th 09, 01:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Default Tracy Barber.

During summer, I spent a few days with Tracy
in NY state.
Some advice for others who may do the same,
if Tracy asks you to join with some shopping down the supermarket,
take the hire car.....

Going in Tracy's car, well..............
http://cjoint.com/data/hioFEbXSAo.htm

Old July 9th 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

What's your problem, Rodney? Looks fine to me.

Tony of the Antipodes

Old July 9th 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

What is it, with stamp collectors and cats?
this must be the boss's office at Asia Translation
http://cjoint.com/data/hjdq1XEL7D.htm

"Asia-translation"

Old July 9th 09, 05:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Blair[_2_]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...an_629-634.jpg

Old July 9th 09, 09:30 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Thomas the tank feline.

"Blair"
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...an_629-634.jpg

Old July 9th 09, 09:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Asia-translation

http://cjoint.com/?hjkZKWc0Tv

Old July 9th 09, 10:52 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Jul 8, 8:34*am, "rodney" wrote:
During summer, I spent a few days with Tracy
in NY state.
Some advice for others who may do the same,
if Tracy asks you to join with some shopping down the supermarket,
take the hire car.....

Going in Tracy's car, well..............http://cjoint.com/data/hioFEbXSAo..htm

So, you came to the States and didn't let me know?
I might have found a few extra $ and went north to check on you
two.Anyway here is a picture for your cat file:
http://webmail.aol.com/43735/aim/en-...tachment.aspx?
Taken from: I am the cat and I sleep where ever I like.

the OLD one
Old July 10th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Rodney

Never happen young fellah
I was just yanking your leg,
and hoping Tracy would be encouraged to
rejoin our group.
He has been too long on hiatus.
Rodney.

"Ralphael1"

Old July 10th 09, 12:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Ralphael1

On Jul 9, 8:04*pm, "rodney" wrote:
Never happen young fellah
I was just yanking your leg,
and hoping Tracy would be encouraged to
rejoin our group.
He has been too long on hiatus.
Rodney.

snipped...
Not nice to pull the OLD one's leg, especially the one that is still
healing from a fall.
the OLD one fell off a 20' ladder............ luckily I was on the
bottom rung.
As far as Tracy goes, that OLD guy has become somewhat of a recluse,
hopefully enjoying his elder years with his "boys".

Ralphael, the OLD one