"In The Mail" Up to date

Old August 16th 03, 06:10 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Up to date

And to bring us through today's mail we received a few more.

The in persons I was refering to in my earlier email were from former Boston
Bruin Don Marcotte, and from "Good Morning America" we got Tony Perkins, Diane
Sawyer, and Robin Roberts. It was a fun time and all three posed for photo's
with my son.
Also received a photo with the three "gay" guys on "Queer Eye for the Straight
guy" which my son was able to get signed by one and I haven't unpacked that one
yet and as I am not that familiar with the show, I don't even recall his name.

But the in the mail we received:

ASTRONAUT

Ronald Grabe
514 Fortress Circle SE
Leesburg, Va 22075
sent 5/27/03
received 8/8/03
received an 8x10 cisp

TEST PILOT

Fritz Fulton
1023 East J-5 Avenue
Lancaster, Ca 93535
sent 2/24/03
received 8/4/03
rec'd an 8x10 color photo and an inscribed signed index card

ACTORS

Brad Oscar and Andy Taylor
C/o Colonial Theatre
Boston, MA 02115
sent 8/6/03
received 8/15/03
received my playbill signed and a wonderful handwritten thank you note from Mr.
Taylor for my letter. I had previously written to Mr. Oscar and received a
playbill from him signed as well but Mr. Taylor went and got the one I sent to
him signed by Mr. Oscar as well.

AUTO RACING

Al Hoffman
PO Box 346
Umatilla, Florida 32784
sent 7/24/03
received 8/15/03
received 1/1 sports trading card signed

Ricky Rudd
C/o Wood Brothers Racing
21 Performance Drive
Stuart, VA 24171
sent 1/21/03
received 5/27/03
received a photo of Mr. Rudd and my son that we had sent signed and inscribed

Ryan Newman
C/o Penske Racing South
136 Knob Hill Road
Mooresville, NC 28117
sent 7/24/03
received 8/5/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

Donnie Wingo
C/o Ganassi Racing
114 Meadow Hill Circle
Mooresville, NC 28117
sent 4/28/03
received 8/5/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

Ricky Craven
C/o PPI Motorsports
3051 First Ave. Ct. SE
Hickory, NC 28602
sent 1/21/03
received 8/16/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

Mike Skinner
address no longer valid
sent 5/19/03
received 8/15/03
received 2/2 sports trading cards signed

GOLF

Beth Bauer-1 sports trading card signed
Laura Diaz-1 sports trading card signed
Both were care of the LPGA

C/O THE PGA
Jonathon Byrd - 2 sports trading cards signed
Jeff Maggert - 1 sports trading card signed
Sam Torrance- 1 sport trading card signed
Brad Lardin- 1 sport trading card signed
Gary Koch - 1 sport trading card signed
Jeff Brehaut - 1 sport trading card signed
Collin Montgomery - 2 sports trading cards signed
Dillard Pruitt - 1 sports trading card signed
Andy Miller - 1 sports trading card signed
Dave Rummells -1 sports trading card signed
Michael Clark II - 1 sports trading card signed
Robert Gamez - 2 sports trading cards signed
Mark McNulty - sent a 5x7 color photo signed but returned my cards unsigned

Johnny Miller
4547 Abinadi Road
Salt Lake City, Ut 84124
sent 7/25/03
received 8/7/03
received 1 sports card signed

FOOTBALL

Maxie Williams
RR1, BOX 404 d
Ellwood City, Pa 16117-9731
sent 8/28/02
received 8/15/03
received index card signed

Ron Medved
6790 161st Avenue SE #A
Bellevue, Wa 98006-8636
sent 8/8/03
received 8/16/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

OLYMPICS

Wallace Jones (basketball)
512 Chinoe Road
Lexington, Ky 40502-2402
sent 6/10/03
received 8/16/03
rec'd a stat sheet signed and my index card signed as well

But with any good ones come some bad ones and if anyone has better addresses
then I, of course they would be deeply appreciated.

RTS

James Lukens (football)
PO Box 215
Swarthmore, Pa 19081-0215
stamped: not deliverable as addressed

Bill Malinchack (football)
291 Fan Palm Road
Boca Raton, Fl 33432-7501
stamped: not deliverable as addressed

John Mallory (football)
4331 Bloomingdale Drive
Hillsborough, NJ 08844-5556
stamped: not at this address

Bobby Joe Morrow (Olympics)
PO Box 9
Beeville, Tx 78104-0009
stamped: wrong po box

Hal Marnie (baseball)
2715 S Smedley St
Philadelphia, Pa 19145-4529
stamped: forward order expired

Kevin Baez (baseball)
C/O Long Island Ducks
stamped: No Longer with Team

Joe Pantoliano (actor)
6355 Tahoe Drive
Los Angeles, Ca 90068
stamped: not here

FAILURE

Dan Haggerty (actor)
5812 Comanche Avenue
Woodland Hills, Ca 9136
received a note suggesting we visit his website and buy from there. The money
apparently goes to charity

John Cook (golf)
C/o PGA
this one was not a typical return to sender and is why I listed it as a
failure. I had sent it c/o pga, and it was obviously forwarded somewhere and
then the address was crossed off in black marker and handwritten return to
sender

I surely could use any help with the above failures or return to senders, but
now you know everything I received to date.

And now it is time to write a letter or two, or three or.........

til next time....
hope your mailbox is full
see ya
ken