Rockola Rock-Ola Legend 6000X 6000 Parts

Old January 19th 15, 07:00 PM
James457 James457 is offline
Junior Member

Default Rockola Rock-Ola Legend 6000X 6000 Parts

Hello All I just received a Rockola Legend 6000x. The problem is that there is a part missing. I believe it is called the mechanism. Theres a missing section to the left of the CD Unit where a couple of wires would connect to. So when I make a selection none of the CD unit moves or anything. In these pictures the part in question is where the loose, unconnected wires. If you have any information (like if it's the wrong part I am referring to or if you know a more detailed name for this part) or leads or even better have the part I am looking for I would very much like to hear from you. Thanks you everyone!

james.mauhay at gmail.com
Attached Images

Last edited by James457 : January 19th 15 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Revision

james.mauhay at gmail.com

|Filename: image1.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=363|
|Filename: image1 copy.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=364|
|Filename: image2.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=365|
looks like your missing main cpu or mech control, get ready to pay big money if you can find one hope your not too deep in that juke

--
James457

james.mauhay at gmail.com

Old January 20th 15, 05:09 PM
James457 James457 is offline
Junior Member

|Filename: image1.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=363|
|Filename: image1 copy.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=364|
|Filename: image2.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=365|
looks like your missing main cpu or mech control, get ready to pay big money if you can find one hope your not too deep in that juke

--
James457[/i][/color]

james.mauhay at gmail.com

|Filename: image1.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=363|
|Filename: image1 copy.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=364|
|Filename: image2.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=365|

James457
[/quote]

Yeah I'm not too deep in this project just paid $50 for the unit so I don't mind paying for whatever part it is. Can anyone clarify what the exact name of the part is?

james.mauhay at gmail.com

|Filename: image1.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=363|
|Filename: image1 copy.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=364|
|Filename: image2.JPG |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=365|

Have you found the service manual for your machine? Check with
Rockola.com or if not there then try:

http://thearcadeboneyard.com/librarysite/index.php

but he charges an annual fee to access the schematics. He does show the
Nostalgia bubbler as available...

John :-#)#

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old January 23rd 15, 08:44 PM
James457 James457 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James457 View Post

james.mauhay at gmail.com

Still looking for any information/leads
Thanks guys.

A service manual with parts will help you find out what is missing, then
check around for that part number.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com