FS 1958 ROC 1464 wall jukebox , Ontario, Calif.

Old December 9th 14, 09:28 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

Default FS 1958 ROC 1464 wall jukebox , Ontario, Calif.

Hi all,
I have a 1958 rock-ola 1464 120 select wall mount jukebox (worlds first and the only one with the 120 select mech). Please email me for pics. Price $1100. Shipping up to buyer. It was rebuilt several years ago, but after sitting on the wall not played much (mostly for display), some of the selections don't register anymore. Mech and inside of cabinet nice and clean; outside cabinet all original, one small chunk of wood missing from left front corner; dome glass very nice with excellent decals; amp, internal speakers and mech (besides the selection problem) work great. Comes with manuals, stereo cart (not installed) to replace the original cart, and mounting hardware I came up with (as the actual mount is rarer than the juke). Also, this is #30 out of 1800 made, most of which seem to be in Europe. Thanks for reading, Rick.
Old December 9th 14, 09:33 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

On Tuesday, December 9, 2014 1:28:19 AM UTC-8, flashbk13 wrote:
[...]

Forgot the contact info., DOH! You can reolay here, my email (preferred)

[...]

I forgot contact info., DOH! You can reply here, email link above (preferred) or phone 909-six three5-four8nine4
Old January 30th 15, 05:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
flashbk13

juke is sold