Filter

Old February 22nd 13, 05:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

Default Filter

On Thursday, February 21, 2013 10:43:35 PM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Feb 21, 10:26*pm, "Batson D. Belfry" wrote: "Drago the Turd Eater" *wrote in ... Uh, I think you got that in reverse. YOU molest altar boys! I'll be the one upstairs with the girl of my dreams, while you're downstairs getting ****ed by the man of your worst nightmare! You are the one who speaks of these crimes against altar boys and nuns, and therefore, you MUST be and obviously ARE GUILTY of them, you sick goat ****er! Using that logic, YOU must be the woman who cut off her tits and fed them to your mother, then picked up horse **** up from the street to stick up your mom's ass to then suck it out, et cetera and so forth.. You aren't one of the world's great thinkers, are you Fart Face? Okay Batty. Whatever you say! Hey Guys! Whatever Batson D. Belfry says, goes! But I will NEVER forgive you for anything you have said in the past about me my parents, altar boys and nuns, and I'm pretty sure "GOD" will never forgive you for the things you said either, as you've more than likely crossed God's line, so have fun burning in Hell, while I enjoy looking down on your tragic loss from Heaven. Good Bye.

My goodness, if using bad names and describing nasty acts sends people straight to hell, then you Drago are there in a heartbeat. All through these threads, people have simply echoed back to you various acts that you already claimed to engage in, Drago, including (butt not limited to) various nastiness with your mother.

Should Mr. Batson (or myself) already be in Hell when you arrive, we would gladly help put the red-hot iron poker in your butt-hole, butt reportedly several dogs already have first dibs (of course, the poor abused dogs don't have opposable thumbs, so Batson or I could probably impale you more deftly).

Good bye??? How can we miss you if you won't leave, twerp???

oly
Old February 22nd 13, 06:35 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Feb 22, 12:11*am, oly wrote:
[...]

No, I returned fire against two VERY NASTY people who like to accuse
me of sick things that I have never done, and never will do.
Therefore, "I" will be in Heaven, watching YOU be impaled. I don't
actually mean the things I say, but when nasty people like you and
Batty get nasty with me, I get nasty right back.

Should Mr. Batson (or myself) already be in Hell when you arrive, we would gladly help put the red-hot iron poker in your butt-hole, butt reportedly several dogs already have first dibs (of course, the poor abused dogs don't have opposable thumbs, so Batson or I could probably impale you more deftly).

Good bye??? *How can we miss you if you won't leave, twerp???

oly

I NEVER said anything about doing anything dirty with my mom. AND
Batty, and you were accusing me of screwing altar boys, and screwing
with nuns, both of who are CLOSELY associated with "God" But I guess I
can not expect someone with the low intellegence you two share, so the
only ones who are going to end up in Hell, are YOU TWO, because you've
crossed my line, and you've definately crossed God's line and we BOTH
will NEVER forgive you for what you've started, but have all of the
fun you want, twerp.

Not let it die, and I'll let it die. You make the call.
Old February 22nd 13, 06:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Feb 22, 1:35*am, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Feb 22, 12:11*am, oly wrote:

[...]

Oh, and, you and "Mr. Belfry" will DEFINATELY be in Hell, but uh,
don't expect me to meet you there. You'll be wasting away waiting
until the end of time for my arrival.
Old February 22nd 13, 12:25 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Drago the Turd Eater" wrote in message

Oh, and, you and "Mr. Belfry" will DEFINATELY be in Hell, but uh,

don't expect me to meet you there. You'll be wasting away waiting
until the end of time for my arrival.

Poor, delusional Turd Eater now claims to speak for god.
Further proof the his tertiary syphilis has rotted his brain.

Old February 22nd 13, 12:31 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Friday, February 22, 2013 6:25:51 AM UTC-6, Batson D. Belfry wrote:
"Drago the Turd Eater" wrote in message ... Oh, and, you and "Mr. Belfry" will DEFINATELY be in Hell, but uh, don't expect me to meet you there. You'll be wasting away waiting until the end of time for my arrival. Poor, delusional Turd Eater now claims to speak for god. Further proof the his tertiary syphilis has rotted his brain.

Well, the amusing thing is that Mom seems to have dibs over the dawgs and all of us when it comes to shoving that red-hot iron poker up Junior's ass after we reach the dark shore.

oly
Old February 22nd 13, 12:53 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Drago the Turd Eater" wrote in message

Okay Batty. Whatever you say! Hey Guys! Whatever Batson D. Belfry says, goes!

And I say the first thing that goes from this group is Drago the Turd Eater.
Have fun in hell ****ing the Pope and your mom!

Old February 22nd 13, 01:24 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Jim_Higgins" wrote in message ...

This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter.

Sounds like Higgins needs an enema!

Old February 22nd 13, 07:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Drago the Trannie Cum Sack" wrote in message

... because you've

crossed my line, and you've definately crossed God's line and we BOTH
will NEVER forgive you for what you've started, but have all of the
fun you want, twerp.

Oh no! Not only will god not forgive me but Turd Eater won't forgive me!
Oh my, how will I bear up?!?
Turd Eater, you should definitely stop your sexual relationship with your mom,
that's just ****ed up.
But feel free to keep giving the Pope rim jobs!

Old February 23rd 13, 12:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Feb 22, 2:51*pm, "Batson D. Belfry AKA Outhouse" wrote:
"Drago the God" *wrote in ...

... *because you've

crossed my line, and you've definately crossed God's line and we BOTH
will NEVER forgive you for what you've started, but have all of the
fun you want, twerp.

Oh no! Not only will god not forgive me but Turd Eater won't forgive me!
Oh my, how will I bear up?!?
Turd Eater, *you should definitely stop your sexual relationship with your mom,
that's just ****ed up.
But feel free to keep giving the Pope rim jobs!

HA HA HA!!! You people are SICK! SICK SICK SICK!!!! Just keep digging
yourselves in the hole (The Hell hole, that is!) And as I said, and
will say it again, COME UP WITH SOMETHING OF YOUR OWN BAT**** THE
TURD EATING OUTHOUSE!!!
Old February 23rd 13, 12:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

"Jim_Higgins" *wrote in ...

I think Bat**** needs an enema, then he and Corn-oly-o need to drink
up what comes out of Bat****'s rabid dog ****ed ass!