Wurlitzer 1050 Valuation

Old August 22nd 10, 03:10 PM
John Clark, UK John Clark, UK is offline
Junior Member

Default Wurlitzer 1050 Valuation

I need to get a valuation on a jukebox and am not having much luck. I wonder if anyone can help. The machine in question was one of only 8 (I believe) imported as carcasses from Mexico by Sound Leisure in the UK. The body is the original and the interior is the Sound Leisure mechanism and speakers. Good condition. One tiny crack to right hand plastic. Plays and sounds good. Never had a single problem in eight years of playing
Old August 23rd 10, 02:06 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

John Clark wrote:
I need to get a valuation on a jukebox and am not having much luck. I
wonder if anyone can help. The machine in question was one of only 8 (I
believe) imported as carcasses from Mexico by Sound Leisure in the UK.
The body is the original and the interior is the Sound Leisure mechanism
and speakers. Good condition. One tiny crack to right hand plastic.
Plays and sounds good. Never had a single problem in eight years of
playing

Hi John,

Can't help you with the value, but I do have NOS pilaster plastics for
the 1050/Sonata series of Wurlitzer jukeboxes. Shipping to the UK might
be a bit expensive though...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old August 23rd 10, 08:15 AM
John Clark, UK John Clark, UK is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Robertson View Post

Can't help you with the value, but I do have NOS pilaster plastics for
the 1050/Sonata series of Wurlitzer jukeboxes. Shipping to the UK might
be a bit expensive though...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St."

Can you let me know how much it would cost including shipping. Thanks.
John
Old August 23rd 10, 03:46 PM
Alan Hood Alan Hood is offline
Senior Member

Location: Sheffield UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Clark, UK View Post
I need to get a valuation on a jukebox and am not having much luck. I wonder if anyone can help. The machine in question was one of only 8 (I believe) imported as carcasses from Mexico by Sound Leisure in the UK. The body is the original and the interior is the Sound Leisure mechanism and speakers. Good condition. One tiny crack to right hand plastic. Plays and sounds good. Never had a single problem in eight years of playing
Hello John,

The jukebox was completely made by Sound Leisure including the case.
Alan Black the chairman of Sound Leisure bought the tooling rights for the Wurlitzer One More Time. I understand he sold these rights back to Wurlitzer, Rowe Ami and Rock Ola in the 80/90's. There was an artical recently featuring Alan Black talking about the first of these 1050 jukeboxes that they produced.
With regards to value I would guess less than £800 to £1000.

Regards
Alan Hood
ami-man
UK
Old August 23rd 10, 05:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

John Clark wrote:
John Robertson;656433 Wrote:

Can't help you with the value, but I do have NOS pilaster plastics for
the 1050/Sonata series of Wurlitzer jukeboxes. Shipping to the UK might

be a bit expensive though...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St."

Can you let me know how much it would cost including shipping. Thanks.
John

Email me - the reply-to is valid...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com
Old September 23rd 10, 10:58 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

John Clark wrote:
John Robertson;656433 Wrote:

Can't help you with the value, but I do have NOS pilaster plastics for
the 1050/Sonata series of Wurlitzer jukeboxes. Shipping to the UK might

be a bit expensive though...

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St."

Can you let me know how much it would cost including shipping. Thanks.
John

Ah, shipping to the UK starts at about $90US for surface post. The box
is 25 X 12.5 X 9 inches and only weighs 5 lb. Express post comes in at
about $170US...

The left or right side plastics are $150US each - these are NOS
plastics, only have a few left. These are the Wurlitzer pilasters, if
this 1050 machine was not made by Wurlitzer USA or Sonata (Mexico) they
may not fit.

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

Wanted: Wurlitzer model 1050 Nimko Juke Boxes 0 October 7th 07 10:04 PM
Wurlitzer 1050 Eric Juke Boxes 0 December 13th 05 09:50 PM
LF: 1050 Wurlitzer, working unit only Ecotime Juke Boxes 0 October 22nd 05 11:53 AM
QS:Wurlitzer 1050 [email protected] Juke Boxes 2 June 30th 05 12:07 AM
FS: Wurlitzer 1050 MikeBfBsDy Juke Boxes 0 January 2nd 05 10:54 PM