Familiar name in Coin World

Old June 11th 14, 03:56 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Default Familiar name in Coin World

Couldn't help but notice that Bruce Remick has had 2 letters to the editor in Coin World. Bruce, hope you still read RCC upon occasion.
Old June 17th 14, 03:57 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Jud" wrote in message
Couldn't help but notice that Bruce Remick has had 2 letters to the editor
in Coin World. Bruce, hope you still read RCC upon occasion.

Actually, I still do check in here every month or so. Nice to see a
familiar name or two still hanging around. It's pretty sad when pubs like
CW and NN seem to offer the only forums for one-way "discussion" of
coin-related stuff anymore. Maybe there are some others I'm not aware of.
Anyway, I couldn't resist sending a couple of opinion pieces to CW, never
expecting they would be published. Like ****ing into the wind though, with
no feedback or different opinions.

Old June 17th 14, 09:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Well, it was good to see you in print Bruce. I had an unusual thing happen to me a few months ago. I replied to an email from Q. David Bowers and by mistake hit 'Reply to All', and it appeared in the Letters to the Editor in the next Numismatist. At first, I was a bit torqued off that a personal email would show up in print, but then realized my error. I would have written it differently if I had known it would be published. Oh well!

Old June 18th 14, 03:36 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Bremick

"Jud" wrote in message
Well, it was good to see you in print Bruce. I had an unusual thing happen
to me a few months ago. I replied to an email from Q. David Bowers and by
mistake hit 'Reply to All', and it appeared in the Letters to the Editor in
the next Numismatist. At first, I was a bit torqued off that a personal
email would show up in print, but then realized my error. I would have
written it differently if I had known it would be published. Oh well!

Hey, that's how some people became famous-- by accident. I had one lengthy
letter published by NN last year, but you've got me beat with the
Numismatist. I do miss some of the discussions and debates we had here.
Some of them.

Old June 18th 14, 12:21 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

On 6/16/2014 10:57 PM, Bremick wrote:

Actually, I still do check in here every month or so. Nice to see a
familiar name or two still hanging around. It's pretty sad when pubs like
CW and NN seem to offer the only forums for one-way "discussion" of
coin-related stuff anymore. Maybe there are some others I'm not aware of.

I read and occasionally post on "cointalk.com".

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
You don't have to sort of enhance reality. There is nothing