Filter

Old February 23rd 13, 12:48 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jason Burke[_2_]

Default Filter

On 2/22/2013 4:39 PM, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Feb 22, 8:24 am, "Batson D. Belfry AKA Outhouse wrote:
"Jim_Higgins" wrote in ...
This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter.

Sounds like Higgins needs an enema!

I think Bat**** needs an enema, then he and Corn-oly-o need to drink
up what comes out of Bat****'s rabid dog ****ed ass!

This
Thread
Is
Useless
Without
Pictures

Old February 23rd 13, 12:52 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Friday, February 22, 2013 6:39:25 PM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Feb 22, 8:24*am, "Batson D. Belfry AKA Outhouse wrote: "Jim_Higgins" *wrote in ... This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter. Sounds like Higgins needs an enema! I think Bat**** needs an enema, then he and Corn-oly-o need to drink up what comes out of Bat****'s rabid dog ****ed ass!

My, Satan owns you now, doesn't he, Drago you little red-hot iron dog-fellating poker butt???

oly
Old February 23rd 13, 01:13 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"oly" wrote in message

On Friday, February 22, 2013 6:39:25 PM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Feb 22, 8:24 am, "Batson D. Belfry AKA Outhouse wrote:
"Jim_Higgins" wrote in ... This
group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter. Sounds like Higgins
needs an enema! I think Bat**** needs an enema, then he and Corn-oly-o need
to drink up what comes out of Bat****'s rabid dog ****ed ass!

My, Satan owns you now, doesn't he, Drago you little red-hot iron dog-fellating
poker butt???

Drago the Turd Eater thinks he going to heaven because he lets the Pope pound
his poo chute!

Old February 23rd 13, 01:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Batson D. Belfry

"Drago the Turd Eater" wrote in message

On Feb 22, 2:51 pm, "Batson D. Belfry" wrote:
"Drago the Cum Sucker" wrote in

... because you've

crossed my line, and you've definately crossed God's line and we BOTH
will NEVER forgive you for what you've started, but have all of the
fun you want, twerp.

Oh no! Not only will god not forgive me but Turd Eater won't forgive me!
Oh my, how will I bear up?!?
Turd Eater, you should definitely stop your sexual relationship with your
mom,
that's just ****ed up.
But feel free to keep giving the Pope rim jobs!

HA HA HA!!! You people are SICK! SICK SICK SICK!!!! Just keep digging
yourselves in the hole (The Hell hole, that is!) And as I said, and
will say it again, COME UP WITH SOMETHING OF YOUR OWN BAT**** THE
TURD EATING OUTHOUSE!!!
So, Turd Eater, you said it first but I'm going to hell?
You are very, very stupid.

Old February 23rd 13, 01:16 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

On Feb 22, 7:52*pm, oly wrote:
On Friday, February 22, 2013 6:39:25 PM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Feb 22, 8:24*am, "Batson D. Belfry AKA Outhouse wrote: "Jim_Higgins" *wrote in ... This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter. Sounds like Higgins needs an enema! I think Bat**** needs an enema, then he and Corn-oly-o need to drink up what comes out of Bat****'s rabid dog ****ed ass!

My, Satan owns you now, doesn't he, Drago you little red-hot iron dog-fellating poker butt???

oly

Whatever Corn-oly-o.

I'm just going to start agreeing with everything you and old BatFink
say. Its far from the trurth, but hey, if I can make you mental
midgets happy, then, I'm happy. And Satan does not own me. My soul is
the PROPERTY OF GOD. I would NEVER do anything that would land me in
Hell, but you two...?
Old February 23rd 13, 03:02 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
oly

On Friday, February 22, 2013 7:16:30 PM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote:
On Feb 22, 7:52*pm, oly wrote: On Friday, February 22, 2013 6:39:25 PM UTC-6, Drago the Wolf wrote: On Feb 22, 8:24*am, "Batson D. Belfry AKA Outhouse wrote: "Jim_Higgins" *wrote in ... This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter. Sounds like Higgins needs an enema! I think Bat**** needs an enema, then he and Corn-oly-o need to drink up what comes out of Bat****'s rabid dog ****ed ass! My, Satan owns you now, doesn't he, Drago you little red-hot iron dog-fellating poker butt??? oly Whatever Corn-oly-o. I'm just going to start agreeing with everything you and old BatFink say. Its far from the trurth, but hey, if I can make you mental midgets happy, then, I'm happy. And Satan does not own me. My soul is the PROPERTY OF GOD. I would NEVER do anything that would land me in Hell, but you two...?

What flavor of fellatio-Christian are you Drago??? German Shepherd Baptist???

Naw, not too many people from ultra-prominent families with incredible unfathomable power and good "atorneys" in the German Shepherd Baptist Church.

I guess you'd say that blows, huh Drago???

oly

Old February 23rd 13, 05:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Drago the Wolf

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*-----
So, Turd Eater, you said it first but I'm going to hell?
You are very, very stupid.

Chub Chub the Clown writes:

Ha Ha Ha!!! You funny little pathetic Transsexuals. Does this Clown
have to keep track of this thread as well? Okay! You asked for it you
pathetic Transgender (wo)men. Ha Ha Ha!!!
Old February 24th 13, 11:34 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Galikanokus

--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"

Kill file working over time.

JAM
Old February 25th 13, 12:10 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jim_Higgins

On 2/24/13 6:34 PM, Frank Galikanokus wrote:
Jim_Higgins wrote:

This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter.
--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"

Kill file working over time.

JAM

I've found the right combination of toilet filters for the flakes.
Old February 27th 13, 05:49 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
rwalker

Jim_Higgins wrote:

This group needs either a moderator or a toilet filter.
--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"

Kill file working over time.

JAM

I've found the right combination of toilet filters for the flakes.

First time I've checked in here in a while. My kill file's getting a
workout.