FS: HUO Wurlitzer 1015 "One More Time" Jukebox

Old July 30th 08, 04:30 PM posted to rec.games.pinball,dfw.forsale,alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Hassell Castle

Default FS: HUO Wurlitzer 1015 "One More Time" Jukebox

Hi all,

I've decided to sell my Home Use Only Wurltizer 1015 "One More Time"
Jukebox as we just don't listen to it that much anymore in the house.

This jukebox as I have stated is home use only and was manufactured in
1990. I am the second owner of this fine jukebox and it is in mint
condition in every way. The coin meter reads "00015" if that's any
indication right there that it has never been out on route. This
Wurlitzer Jukebox holds 50, 45 rpm records giving you 100 selections
to play. It has amazingly clear sound that could fill a band hall.

All aspects of this juke are working flawlessly (ie: all bulbs, both
colored animation motors behind pilasters and all 8 bubble
tubes.....work great!).

I will include 50 classic 45 rpm records to get your collection
started and to fill this jukebox up. Also included is the original
owners manual, spare NOS cartridge and keys.

Price is $3400

Juke is located at our house in Forney, Texas. Would prefer pick up by
buyer as this unit is very delicate, however I will ship via NAVL at
the buyers expense.

Pics of this machine are available he
http://www.hassellcastle.com/1015/index.htm

If you are interested, please feel free to contact me via phone at:
214-632-5537

Scammers need not reply.

Thanks,
Craig