Spot the error

Old February 9th 05, 05:09 AM
Harold Fears

Default Spot the error

1) Can you spot the error in this auction?
And an "Extra for Experts"
2) What caused this error?

Harold

Old February 9th 05, 05:32 AM
Peter Irwin

Harold Fears wrote:

1) Can you spot the error in this auction?

The mintage of 160,000. It results in a very odd figure
when divided by 520. A mintage of 160,000 would make a
lot of sense for halfpence being 1/3 of a thousand pounds.

And an "Extra for Experts"
2) What caused this error?

He looked it up in Krause.

Peter.

Old February 9th 05, 12:41 PM
Harold Fears

Very good Peter! The correct mintage is 173,333.
He should have used my site at http://jerseycoins.com

Old February 11th 05, 04:48 PM
Seanie The Grik-Slapper !

Or a much better one at www.coins.co.je

MADE YOU LOOK !

Old February 11th 05, 05:04 PM
James Higby

"Seanie The Grik-Slapper !" wrote in message
oups.com...

Or a much better one at www.coins.co.je

MADE YOU LOOK !

You sure did. When I clicked on that I got "The page cannot be displayed."

James

Old February 13th 05, 10:19 AM
gogu

Ο "James Higby" heezerbumfrool[at]hotmail[dot]com έγραψε στο μήνυμα

Or a much better one at www.coins.co.je

MADE YOU LOOK !

You sure did. When I clicked on that I got "The page cannot be
displayed."

LOL
What would you expect ;-)
Anyway, the TROLL typed the address wrongly; please replace the last .je
with .jp.
Even so, worthless.

PS
And of course his interest for coins is obvious by his lack to reply ;-)
I told you James, you are wrong ;-)

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html
http://www.romclub.4t.com/rabin.html

James

Old February 13th 05, 12:53 PM

Hi Harold,
I just checked my link for your page on Jersey Coins (that I have
posted on the www.Conecaonline.org website and on my site and I noticed
that my link is different than the one you give above. The one I have
been using is:http://fly.hiwaay.net/~hfears/coins.htm and the one the
above URL redirects to is:
http://home.hiwaay.net/~hfears/ Will both stay current or should I
just be using the above?

Thanks!
Ken

Old February 13th 05, 01:36 PM
James Higby

Or a much better one at www.coins.co.je

MADE YOU LOOK !

You sure did. When I clicked on that I got "The page cannot be
displayed."

LOL
What would you expect ;-)
Anyway, the TROLL typed the address wrongly; please replace the last .je
with .jp.
Even so, worthless.

PS
And of course his interest for coins is obvious by his lack to reply
;-)
I told you James, you are wrong ;-)

I'm wrong most of the time. But thanks for pointing it out again.

James

Old February 13th 05, 06:26 PM
Harold Fears

You need to use: http://home.hiwaay.net/~hfears/ ,
http://home.hiwaay.net/~hfears/coins.htm, or http://jerseycoins.com .
My provider is changing "soon" and this will be the correct link. "Soon"
has been over two years now. The URL http://jerseycoins.com just redirects
you to http://home.hiwaay.net/~hfears/ .

Harold

oups.com...

Old February 14th 05, 02:12 AM
Seanie The Grik-Slapper !

KOKU is wrong, James is correct

..je is the CCtld for Jersey

Stupid KOKU gave JAPAN's .jp as his "Correct answer" !
MWAAAharharharhar

*rotfflol*

WHAT A RETARD !