A collecting forum. CollectingBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CollectingBanter forum » Collecting newsgroups » Coins
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Rick Tomaska really what he appears?

Old June 5th 15, 03:22 AM

First recorded activity by CollectingBanter: Jun 2015
Exclamation Rick Tomaska really what he appears?

My grandparents owned a small grocery store in Keyes ca from the fifties thru 1985. When coinage went clad in 65 they had the forethought to buy clad rolls and as every single silver piece came across the counter it was exchanged at the till for same in clad. As you can imagine over the course of twenty years they amassed a hoarde of silver that when I stumbled on it in my front yard with a tractor came to 8 five gallon buckets full plus some jars and coffee cans. Over one ton of silver. I promptly hired my closest friends to help me sort and try to get them graded. Friends. Ha the first thing they did was steal it and run with it to San Diego. Seeking the top man in coins they were directed to Rick. He saw that they were very anxious to sell my collection very suspicious. So he bought their trust with a few thousand bucks and a smile to be left alone with my money. The following day him his shop and all existence was gone. No trace. For a few years nothing. Then he's seen tossing my money on his coin show dirt cheap thanking The Lord and how tight his halo fit. I'm the rightful owner and I want my grandparents money back. I contacted him and he immediately began eluding me. Rick get right. It's not too late.
Ads