Where'd everybody go?

Old June 22nd 10, 08:07 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Edward

Default Where'd everybody go?

This place is really deserted lately.
Old June 23rd 10, 05:31 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]

Edward wrote:

This place is really deserted lately.

I was wondering the same thing, actually. I guess maybe we're all too busy
writing? :-)

Aaron W. Hsu
Old June 23rd 10, 05:06 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

"Edward" wrote in message
news
This place is really deserted lately.

I'm still here, just not posting.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.

Old June 23rd 10, 05:19 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

"Aaron W. Hsu" wrote in message
Edward wrote:

This place is really deserted lately.

I was wondering the same thing, actually. I guess maybe we're all too busy
writing? :-)

Yep.

I started a short story over ten years ago that expanded past the minimum
length for the publication I intended.

In 2002, I considered turning it into a screen play for a contest, but
couldn't make the deadline.

In 2008, having misplaced the few pages of the short story I had written, I
rewrote it for the National Novel Writing Month. It turned out to be a bunch
of crap because I don't write well under that type of pressure.

This morning, I've been working in a new aspect I didn't think of before.

Am using Swisher's/Noodler's Apricot Orange ink in an orange Kaweco Ice ED
fp for this at this time.

Old June 24th 10, 05:29 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Brian Ketterling

In ,
l, not -l wrote:

Nearly everyone is over at one of the following places, waiting for you to
drop by.

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/
or
http://www.pentrace.net/mboard.htmt

I thought people would find their way here when the Fountain Pen Network was
down with the flu recently. Guess not.

I've been checking the NG, but didn't have anything to post.

Brian

Old June 28th 10, 03:36 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Dr. Curmudgon Gee[_2_]

In article , "Bluesea" wrote:
[snip] Am using Swisher's/Noodler's Apricot Orange ink in an orange Kaweco Ice ED
[snip]

i love that color.

(i hve been drinking creme vanilla Earl Gray (U
pton) that you suggested.
thanks)

regards,

pam

Pam's Ode to Spammers & Telemarketers

May all spammers & telemarketers die an agonizing death; have no
burial places; their souls be chased by demons in Gehenna from one
room to another for 1000 years while listening to Bartok microcosmos +
Scriabin playing together.
Old June 28th 10, 12:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

"Dr. Curmudgon Gee" wrote in message
news
In article , "Bluesea"
wrote:
[snip] Am using Swisher's/Noodler's Apricot Orange ink in an orange
Kaweco Ice ED
[snip]

i love that color.

(i hve been drinking creme vanilla Earl Gray (U
pton) that you suggested.
thanks)

You're welcome. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

I like the ink, too.