heath ledger found dead

Old January 22nd 08, 10:50 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

Default heath ledger found dead

wow...
i thought britney or lindsey would be on this list...not the joker...
bet there are some joker forgeries popping up all over ebay today.

http://omg.yahoo.com/heath-ledger-fo...-nyc/news/5898
Old January 22nd 08, 10:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

oh, and i would have nothing but good things to say about him. he had
a period of time when he was kind of tough, but he's usually been
nice. kind of a smart ass...and he was AWFULLY young.
really, really sad...

Old January 23rd 08, 12:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

I was devastated. I fell in love with him in "The Patriot" and
"Knight's Tale". They are two of my favorite films, but I've seen
"Knight's Tale" like 20 times. I had an 8x10 waiting to get signed
that will never be now. I am crushed. I had his sig on an index card
but never verified it. I think I got it in a trade as I recall.

In any case, My dream of having a "Knight's Tale" signed photo is
gone, but moreso, I am upset because he was so young, so full of
promise and had it all. It's a shame we won't get to see him in more
movies. He was already Oscar worthy so young....

Old January 23rd 08, 08:02 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

28 years old and with a 2 year old daughter, just tragic

MrB

--

ANNOYING USENET SINCE 1996