coin forums

Old April 9th 13, 07:41 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Trevor

Default coin forums

On 3/27/2013 8:30 PM, ruben safir wrote:
I'm interested in some feedback on this coin forum

http://www.coinhangout.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl

I tried to sign up, but apparently my opinion of Bill Gates varies from
yours, so it won't let me in.

- Trevor
Old April 9th 13, 11:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ruben[_2_]

On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 12:41:01 -0600, Trevor wrote:

I tried to sign up, but apparently my opinion of Bill Gates varies from
yours, so it won't let me in.

It will let you in. You just need to get past the intelligence test.

Ruben

--
The Coin Collectors Hangout: http://www.coinhangout.com/home
Old April 10th 13, 10:44 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Trevor

On 4/9/2013 4:12 PM, Ruben wrote:
On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 12:41:01 -0600, Trevor wrote:

I tried to sign up, but apparently my opinion of Bill Gates varies from
yours, so it won't let me in.

It will let you in. You just need to get past the intelligence test.

I'm apparently too intelligent for it.
Old April 13th 13, 11:29 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ruben[_2_]

On Wed, 10 Apr 2013 15:44:17 -0600, Trevor wrote:

I'm apparently too intelligent for it.

apparently. But when I was in the army the Drill used to say that you
need to be smarter than the door knob to get through the door and
everyone wants to be smarter than a doorknob ..... PRIVATE

--
The Coin Collectors Hangout: http://www.coinhangout.com/home

coin forums ruben safir Coins 8 April 11th 13 11:05 PM
coin forums ruben safir Coins 0 April 7th 13 07:28 AM
Coin Forums Jim Bucknell Coins 2 May 26th 07 04:10 AM
Other coin forums? Eric Babula Coins 12 January 29th 06 02:26 PM
Forums Sean O'Rourke General 0 November 5th 03 05:37 AM