Was IPhLa 2012 the Last Major Websites Competition?

Old February 12th 13, 12:19 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Default Was IPhLa 2012 the Last Major Websites Competition?

The subject of my new article, published on the Philatelic Webmasters
Organization website, is the International Philatelic Exhibition IPHLA 2012,
definitely the largest philatelic literature exhibition of the last decades.
My account relates to the websites competition part of the IPHLA 2012, in
which I participated with a website.

In the Appendix to this article you can find my interviews with Mr.
Wolfgang Maassen, the Chairman of the OC of IPHLA 2012 and the President of
AIJP, and with Mr. Peter Fischer, the President of the Jury of IPHLA 2012.

http://www.pwmo.org/IMPALA/13-iphla-...ompetition.htm

The PWO members participation in IPHLA 2012 is presented he

http://www.pwmo.org/IPHLA/pwo-participation.htm

Please notice that several participants learned about this exhibition thanks
to the publicity made by the PWO on its site and/or on major philatelic
newsgroups.

--
Victor Manta, PWO, AIJP

Philatelic Webmasters Organization: http://pwmo.org/
Art on Stamps: http://artonstamps.org/
Romania by Stamps: http://marci-postale.com/

Old February 12th 13, 12:22 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Victor Manta

Correction of the first link:
http://www.pwmo.org/IPHLA/13-iphla-last-competition.htm

VM

Oct 27, 2012 Joe Autographs 0 October 28th 12 02:21 AM
Oct 26, 2012 Joe Autographs 0 October 28th 12 02:19 AM
Got a 2012-D Cent today Easter Sunday (04/08/2012)!!! oly Coins 8 April 14th 12 04:21 PM
2 Euro 2012: 10 years of cash Hans Goossen Coins 1 March 9th 11 07:11 PM
In 2012, to us again the aliens arrive! EtternaEtta General 0 February 14th 11 07:10 PM