Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

Old August 31st 11, 11:45 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Cardman887

Default Bad Ebay Buyer Leaves negative on PSA 10 Gem Mint Card

How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have 6525
positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative feedback.
Then a buyer purchases a PSA 10 card (1989 DONRUSS BB #80 RANDY JOHNSON) and
claims that the card was tampered with. I assured him that the card was not
tampered with, and the grading company guarantees it. He gives negative
feedback. He has 30 feedbacks and his username is miketl7911

Old August 31st 11, 01:12 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
PeterD

On 8/31/2011 6:45 AM, Cardman887 wrote:
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have
6525 positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative
feedback. Then a buyer purchases a PSA 10 card (1989 DONRUSS BB #80
RANDY JOHNSON) and claims that the card was tampered with. I assured him
that the card was not tampered with, and the grading company guarantees
it. He gives negative feedback. He has 30 feedbacks and his username is
miketl7911

Just call your PowerSeller rep, reference this thread, and the rep will
take care of you.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Old August 31st 11, 06:21 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Don Lancaster

On 8/31/2011 3:45 AM, Cardman887 wrote:
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have
6525 positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative
feedback. Then a buyer purchases a PSA 10 card (1989 DONRUSS BB #80
RANDY JOHNSON) and claims that the card was tampered with. I assured him
that the card was not tampered with, and the grading company guarantees
it. He gives negative feedback. He has 30 feedbacks and his username is
miketl7911

Obviously, you prevent future negatives by not selling tampered PSA 10
cards.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073
Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552
rss: http://www.tinaja.com/whtnu.xml email:

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at
http://www.tinaja.com
Old August 31st 11, 07:34 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Cardman887

"Don Lancaster" wrote in message
On 8/31/2011 3:45 AM, Cardman887 wrote:
How can I get negative feedback removed by a dishonest buyer? I have
6525 positive feedbacks under the seller name bnovick, with no negative
feedback. Then a buyer purchases a PSA 10 card (1989 DONRUSS BB #80
RANDY JOHNSON) and claims that the card was tampered with. I assured him
that the card was not tampered with, and the grading company guarantees
it. He gives negative feedback. He has 30 feedbacks and his username is
miketl7911

Obviously, you prevent future negatives by not selling tampered PSA 10
cards.

IT WAS NIOT TAMPERED WITH!!! THEY WOULD NOT OF GRADED IT MINT 10!!! THATS
THE HIGHEST GRADE

Old August 31st 11, 08:38 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
BrotherBart[_2_]

On 8/31/2011 2:41 PM, Robert Gilbreath wrote:

These are the PSA grading standards. PSA will not grade a card AT ALL
that has been tampered with! See ungradeable cards, below. The person
who left a negative for a GEM-MT 10 had no right to do so!

Which grade card makes the best sound in bicycle spokes?

Old August 31st 11, 09:37 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Annony

In article , BrotherBart says...

On 8/31/2011 2:41 PM, Robert Gilbreath wrote:

These are the PSA grading standards. PSA will not grade a card AT ALL
that has been tampered with! See ungradeable cards, below. The person
who left a negative for a GEM-MT 10 had no right to do so!

Which grade card makes the best sound in bicycle spokes?

Tampered-with GEM-MT 10.

Old August 31st 11, 09:49 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Cardman887

"R. Totale" wrote in message
On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 13:34:08 -0500, "Cardman887"
wrote:

IT WAS NIOT TAMPERED WITH!!! THEY WOULD NOT OF GRADED IT MINT 10!!! THATS
THE HIGHEST GRADE

They did, but that was before you tampered with it.

I DID NOT TAMPER WITH THE CARD!! IT WAS GRADED AND PLACED IN A TAMPERPROOF
HOLDER!! THAT IS WHY THIS IS ALL SO UNFAIR!!

Old August 31st 11, 10:28 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Don Lancaster

On 8/31/2011 11:34 AM, Cardman887 wrote:

IT WAS NIOT TAMPERED WITH!!! THEY WOULD NOT OF GRADED IT MINT 10!!!
THATS THE HIGHEST GRADE

I think I found your problem.

Old August 31st 11, 10:29 PM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
PeterD

On 8/31/2011 4:49 PM, Cardman887 wrote:

... THIS IS ALL SO UNFAIR!!

Oops, played that 'unfair' card a bit early in the game there, fella.

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Old September 1st 11, 01:39 AM posted to alt.marketing.online.ebay,rec.collecting.sport.baseball
Cardman887

YOU PEOPLE CAN ALL GO TO ****ING HELL... YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HELPING PEOPLE
AT ALL!!!

**** YOU ALL!!
!!!!

!!
!!!

!!!

"Craig 'Lumpy' Lemke" wrote in message
Cardman887 wrote:
I DID NOT TAMPER WITH THE CARD!! IT WAS GRADED AND PLACED IN A
TAMPERPROOF HOLDER!! THAT IS WHY THIS IS ALL SO UNFAIR!!

TURN THAT ****ING CAPS LOCK OFF OR I'LL COME OVER
AND PUT A BAG OF BURNING DOG **** ON YOUR PORCH!

Lumpy

You sang all those car commercials?