Alignment tapes needed for 8 track

Old May 19th 12, 12:25 AM
mccaffrp mccaffrp is offline
Junior Member

Question Alignment tapes needed for 8 track

Hello,
Any info on where to find a good 8 Track alignment tape would be appreciated. DeserTbob has shared his info on these for years. Maybe he will reply. Thanks for the help. Ron.
Old May 20th 12, 01:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
wereoawl

Default Alignment tapes needed for 8 track

--
mccaffrp

Sorry I cannot help you.

Old June 19th 12, 12:39 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB[_2_]

I think I still have a couple of good used Nortronics 8 track
alignment carts left. Just beware of...you-know-who when it comes to
fraudulent, dubbed alignement tapes, which are totally worthless. When
I was still screwing around with 8 track, I found the Nortronics carts
to be as good as any, and they have full track head azimuth sections,
which is the best way to go on that.

I'll look around when I get around to cleaning out the rest of the 8
track stuff. Perhaps I'll send you one.

DB

Old June 19th 12, 09:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Andy

I might be intrested in one bob i still have my player recorder and its
tapes

--
AL'S COMPUTERS