8-track drive motors- Akai 83D

Old September 14th 07, 12:43 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DOUCHEBob's few-tile efforts

Default 8-track drive motors- Akai 83D

we're getting down to about 50 new replacement drive motors left in stock,
for common 12 vdc 8-track decks, if anyone needs these, I suggest you buy
them now. I'll be keeping about 10 for my own future projects.

the biggest demand I have seen for these, are for the Akai 83D decks. I
had 3 of those decks, and every one needed a new motor.

Old September 14th 07, 02:21 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:43:13 -0400, "DOUCHEBob's few-tile efforts"
wrote:

we're getting down to about 50 new replacement drive motors left in stock,
for common 12 vdc 8-track decks, if anyone needs these, I suggest you buy
them now. I'll be keeping about 10 for my own future projects.

the biggest demand I have seen for these, are for the Akai 83D decks. I
had 3 of those decks, and every one needed a new motor. snip

Reported for spam.
Old September 14th 07, 03:24 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default 8-track drive motors- another Nudo ripoff

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:43:13 -0400, "DOUCHEBob's few-tile efforts"
wrote:

we're snip

"We're?" There's a mouse in your pocket?

getting down to about 50 new replacement drive motors left in stock,
for common 12 vdc 8-track decks, if anyone needs these, I suggest you buy
them now. I'll be keeping about 10 for my own future projects. snip

These motors are NOT the proper replacement for most of the decks that
Noodles claims they are. Do NOT get ripped off on these...oil the
front bearing with light amber machine oil and you're good to go. Why
patronize a fraudster?

the biggest demand I have seen for these, are for the Akai 83D decks. I
had 3 of those decks, and every one needed a new motor. snip

That's because you're too stupid and/or lazy to fix anything properly.
RARELY will the brushes or commutator in a DC can motor be worn enough
to warrant replacement. 99% of the problems with these are DRY
BEARINGS.

Don't be fooled...Charlie Nudo scored these motors from an electronics
store, thinking he'd found a gold mine, after I found them in a
catalog. It's all in the archives.

Don't deal with a fraudster/con artist...don't deal with Charlie Nudo.