FREE SHIPPING

Old September 7th 03, 07:44 PM
SValla9601

Hello Fellow Collectors

We have a great site for the true collectors!! FREE SHIPPING w/any order!!!
So are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. We have hundrends of happy customers!! And over
12,000 cards listed most with pics.

We sell our cards at 50% off or more off the current Beckett. Some cards even
90% OFF of guide or more!! You are just a keyboard and a few mouse clicks away
from getting some great cards at great prices!! And if we do not have it
listed just ask cause we still have thousands of cards to list!!

We accept with Page Secure System: PayPal, Visa, MC and American Express for
next/same day shipping. Also order by mail we accept Money Orders & Checks.

We also have a great line of wax packs & boxes, Salvino Bammers, Bobble Head,
McFarlane Figuries, Highland Mint coins and photo mints & Autograph's w/COA.

We have thousands of cards listed. And still have thousands to list!! And the
great thing is you can view many of the cards before you buy them!

We have a great, easy and SAFE to use Search Engine so you can search by
player, team, sport, whatever!!! And if it is not listed yet just e-mail from
our site with your want list. E-Mail wantlists to

You can order from The Dugout Site with 100% Confidence and Security 24 hours
each day with Page Secure or you can always call in your order. (810) 765-3623.

Thanks Scott
The Dugout,MI
http://www.sportsdugout.com

Old September 10th 03, 05:21 PM
SValla9601

Hello Fellow Collectors

We have a great site for the true collectors!! FREE SHIPPING w/any order!!!
So are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. We have hundrends of happy customers!! And over
12,500 cards listed most with pics.

Old September 11th 03, 04:37 PM
SValla9601

Hello Fellow Collectors

We have a great site for the true collectors!! FREE SHIPPING w/any order!!!
So are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. We have hundrends of happy customers!! And over
12,600 cards listed most with pics.

Old September 14th 03, 05:13 PM
SValla9601

Hello Fellow Collectors

We have a great site for the true collectors!! FREE SHIPPING w/any order!!!
So are you looking for a dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. We have hundrends of happy customers!! And over
12,600 cards listed most with pics.

We sell our cards at 50% off or more off the current Beckett. Some cards even
90% OFF of guide or more!! You are just a keyboard and a few mouse clicks away
from getting some great cards at great prices!! And if we do not have it
listed just ask cause we still have thousands of cards to list!!

We accept with Page Secure System: PayPal, Visa, MC and American Express for
next/same day shipping. Also order by mail we accept Money Orders & Checks.

We also have a great line of wax packs & boxes, Salvino Bammers, Bobble Heads,

Old September 17th 03, 05:47 PM
SValla9601

Hello Fellow Collectors

We have a great site for the true collectors!! So are you looking for a
dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. We have hundrends of happy customers!! And over
12,700 cards listed most with pics.

Old September 19th 03, 05:45 PM
SValla9601

Hello Fellow Collectors

We have a great site for the true collectors!! So are you looking for a
dependable place to buy your cards online then goto
http://www.sportsdugout.com. We have hundrends of happy customers!! And over
12,750 cards listed most with pics.