Charlie Nudo Melts down on 8trackheaven...

Old June 7th 05, 04:54 AM
Bicycling

Default Charlie Nudo Melts down on 8trackheaven...

What is he trying to accomplish besides showing everyone what a
complete ass he is? Maybe God told him to do it?

This afternoon he was actually lucid but now he's in a total meltdown.
What a **** stain he is. Oh well, I'll continue to be a Power Seller
while he peddles his ****ty yard sale finds for peanuts. Poor Charlie,
always settling for the scraps in life.

Oh, BTW, I'm still posting with the same ISP, limpdick.

Old June 7th 05, 11:50 AM
tripping28track

Bicycling wrote:
What is he trying to accomplish besides showing everyone what a
complete ass he is? Maybe God told him to do it?

I have no idea what you're talking about.

This afternoon he was actually lucid but now he's in a total meltdown.
What a **** stain he is. Oh well, I'll continue to be a Power Seller
while he peddles his ****ty yard sale finds for peanuts. Poor Charlie,
always settling for the scraps in life.

gee, seems I'm a powerseller too- without even trying.

Oh, BTW, I'm still posting with the same ISP, limpdick

Well that's what an ISP is for, right ? Have fun.

later,

trip

Old June 7th 05, 12:01 PM
tripping28track

Bicycling wrote:
What is he trying to accomplish besides showing everyone what a
complete ass he is? Maybe God told him to do it?

This afternoon he was actually lucid but now he's in a total meltdown.
What a **** stain he is. Oh well, I'll continue to be a Power Seller
while he peddles his ****ty yard sale finds for peanuts. Poor Charlie,
always settling for the scraps in life.

Oh, BTW, I'm still posting with the same ISP, limpdick.

like I said, no idea what you're talking about...I don't frequent the
8trackheaven site

Old June 7th 05, 05:45 PM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Jun 2005 04:01:37 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

like I said, no idea what you're talking about...I don't frequent the
8trackheaven site snip

You don't "frequent" it because you've been BANNED from it...more than
once. It was cute when you tried to get back on there under various
pseudonyms, but your behavioral anomalies and poor writing style gave
you away on the first post. Malcolm and I had a chuckle over that.
Old June 7th 05, 05:49 PM
DeserTBoB

On 6 Jun 2005 20:54:25 -0700, "Bicycling"
wrote:

This afternoon he was actually lucid but now he's in a total meltdown. snip

Schizophrenics, early in the disease progression, will show sharp mood
swings and ventures into delusions, then a return to lucidity.
Usually, a stressor is applied to trigger the delusional state.
Without treatment, withdrawl into a psychotic state during a psychotic
break may occur, with attendant violence being a frequent feature.
Many "gun nuts" are paranoid delusionals, and we read about them in
the paper when they his a psychotic break, as they can take a few
people out when they go botzo.
Old June 7th 05, 05:58 PM
DeserTBoB

wrote:

What is he trying to accomplish besides showing everyone what a
complete ass he is? Maybe God told him to do it? snip

Noodles' invasion of 8TH and subsequent delusional rant repeated over
and over again are a good indication of an impending psychotic break.
Old June 7th 05, 06:00 PM
DeserTBoB

On 7 Jun 2005 03:50:06 -0700, "tripping28track"
wrote:

Bicycling wrote:
What is he trying to accomplish besides showing everyone what a
complete ass he is? Maybe God told him to do it?

I have no idea what you're talking about. snip

LMAO! We're talking about your little "temper tantrum" after you
busted into 8TH under yet another pseudonym, to wit:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...a81ff077?hl=en

If you've been striving to present yourself as a healthy, lucid
person, you sure blew it this time!
Old June 7th 05, 10:49 PM
tripping28track

I have no idea what you're talking about Bob, word in the 8-track world
is, you went nuts on the heaven site and got in a big flame war over
there, and you and a few others trashed Malcolm's site.

sheesh !

I don't even bother viewing the site !

later,
trip

Old June 7th 05, 10:58 PM
Bicycling

tripping28track wrote:
I have no idea what you're talking about Bob, word in the 8-track world
is, you went nuts on the heaven site and got in a big flame war over
there, and you and a few others trashed Malcolm's site.

Then why is he still posting and you are banned?!

I don't even bother viewing the site !

That's because you CAN'T!

It's so funny that the site now says "THIS SITE IS CERTIFIED 100%
CHARLIE-NUDO FREE!' BWAHAHAHAHA!

Old June 7th 05, 11:20 PM
trippingtoo8track

there's a difference between "can't"