Selling United States Stamps & Stories on Ebay for 99 cents. Great collectible!

Old January 7th 04, 08:03 PM
mike i

Default Selling United States Stamps & Stories on Ebay for 99 cents. Great collectible!

United States Stamps & Stories: The Exciting saga of US History told
in stamps is a collection of illustrated stories of Important people,
Places and Events-With a catalogue of All postage Stamps of the US and
the United Nations. This book is in very good condition and does not
appear to have been read at all!!!

This book was published by the US Postal Service in 1972 and is sure
to be a great collectible item for stamp enthusiasts and history buffs
alike. It will be sold to the highest bidder!!!

Here are some quotes from the book!

The US Heritage

Here are authentic highlights of United States History. Key facts
told in accurate, concise style. Sparkling color quickly and
dramatically depicts US Heritage. 114 stories of prominent people and
events with 142 original paintings-2,000 officially issued stamps are
shown.

New colors displays simplify complicated issues. Popularly used
identifying numbers and values from the 1972 Scott Catalogue enhance
the fascination of collecting stamps-the world's most popular hobby.
Take a thrilling trip into history-add to your knowledge-enjoy this
pleasant little book.

This is a complete catalogue for stamp enthusiasts(224 pages)

· Stamp values

· Illustrations of US stamps

· Stories from History

· Stamp collecting hints

Transaction information:

Winning bidder must contact me within three days of the end of the
auction.

By bidding on this auction you are entering into a contract to
purchase this item at the final bid price plus the $3.00 S&H fee.
Item will be shipped via USPS media mail.

I accept Paypal, money order, or certified check.

Pictures

Finally

I pride myself on conducting as speedy and as smooth a transaction for
you, my customer. If I can answer any questions regarding the item or
the transaction, please contact me at at your
convenience. I wish you all the best. Good luck and happy bidding!

Sincerely,

Michael Ibarra