HOME MADE 8-track pads-another EBAY success story

Old October 20th 04, 03:59 PM
trippin28track

Default HOME MADE 8-track pads-another EBAY success story

Time to serve some crow with a side order of shoe, to Dan Gibson, Paul
Evans, Bob Scarborough, John Winnard, et. al..

latest feedback on the home cut 8-track pads below

These 8-track foams really work. My tapes sound like new again. WILL
BUY MORE.
Buyer boystowndj ( 878) Oct-20-04 4044085804

Here's the auction link

and here's the feedback link

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Now, if GIBSON, WINNARD, EVANS, SCARBOROUGH, et. al., had any
INTEGRITY, they'd admit they were WRONG. So much for their "fraud"
allegations...
Old October 20th 04, 04:41 PM
winnard

"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
Time to serve some crow with a side order of shoe, to Dan Gibson, Paul
Evans, Bob Scarborough, John Winnard, et. al..

latest feedback on the home cut 8-track pads below

These 8-track foams really work. My tapes sound like new again. WILL
BUY MORE.
Buyer boystowndj ( 878) Oct-20-04 4044085804

Here's the auction link

and here's the feedback link

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Now, if GIBSON, WINNARD, EVANS, SCARBOROUGH, et. al., had any
INTEGRITY, they'd admit they were WRONG. So much for their "fraud"
allegations...

You ripped him off, you have a great knack for doing that don't you.

winnard

Old October 20th 04, 04:49 PM
winnard

"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
Time to serve some crow with a side order of shoe, to Dan Gibson, Paul
Evans, Bob Scarborough, John Winnard, et. al..

latest feedback on the home cut 8-track pads below

These 8-track foams really work. My tapes sound like new again. WILL
BUY MORE.
Buyer boystowndj ( 878) Oct-20-04 4044085804

Here's the auction link

and here's the feedback link

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Now, if GIBSON, WINNARD, EVANS, SCARBOROUGH, et. al., had any
INTEGRITY, they'd admit they were WRONG. So much for their "fraud"
allegations...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=tr...gle.com&rnum=2

Done as a joke? You like to screw your customers out of their hard earned
money.
I like to give my customers a quality product, that I pour my heart and soul
into.
I've given thousands of my pads away to simply cool people who do positive
things to promote the 8-track hobby. I've thrown hundreds and hundreds of
pads away that wouldn't pass my quality control, yet those pads are a
hundred times better than your 'joke' pads. I depend on my customers, and
I'd mow their freakin' yard to make them happy, you just brag about screwing
yours.

winnard

Old October 20th 04, 11:32 PM
The Poodlebutt

Buyer boystowndj ( 878) Oct-20-04 4044085804

Done as a joke? You like to screw your customers out of their hard earned
money.
I like to give my customers a quality product, that I pour my heart and soul
into.
I've given thousands of my pads away to simply cool people who do positive
things to promote the 8-track hobby. I've thrown hundreds and hundreds of
pads away that wouldn't pass my quality control, yet those pads are a
hundred times better than your 'joke' pads. I depend on my customers, and
I'd mow their freakin' yard to make them happy, you just brag about screwing
yours.

winnard

I'm beginning to think you're just a bitter asshole, John.

After all, it's all in black in white over there on Ebay. Charlie has
the full fledged support of "boystowndj." If Charlie "8 Tracks Aren't
For Gays" Nudo has the support of Mr. Boys Town DJ, then by God, he
lies beyond reproach.

Maybe if you give him some free pads, Charlie, he'll give you a bonus
"
Boys Town BJ." Pretty spiffy, eh?
Old October 21st 04, 12:11 AM
winnard

"The Poodlebutt" wrote in message
om...
[...]

You are king of the ring! If I remember correctly, I did send Charlie
some pads and he said they were overpriced. Whoever buys pads from Nudo,
email me with the proof, and I'll send you a 50 bag free, then compare.

winnard

Old October 21st 04, 05:59 AM
DeserTBoB

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 10:49:25 -0500, "winnard"
wrote:

snipping a bunch of the usual unintelligent NudoBlather

Done as a joke? You like to screw your customers out of their hard earned
money.
I like to give my customers a quality product, that I pour my heart and soul
into.
I've given thousands of my pads away to simply cool people who do positive
things to promote the 8-track hobby. I've thrown hundreds and hundreds of
pads away that wouldn't pass my quality control, yet those pads are a
hundred times better than your 'joke' pads. I depend on my customers, and
I'd mow their freakin' yard to make them happy, you just brag about screwing
yours. snip

I've seen Nudo's "pads." He installed them on that ripoff "alignment
cart" he tried to foist upon me. Their an open cell filter media, the
kind used in cheap window air conditioner and aquarium filters. They
WILL scrape the graphite of the backing of any 8 track cart. The are,
in a word, WORTHLESS.

I've also bought Win-Gibs. They are as close to the originals as is
possible, and may in all probability last longer. I'm satsified with
them and will order more, and would recommend them to anyone serious
about tape cartriges. The have less tension than closed cell foam
rubber, thus reducing head wear while allowing the tape to travel
where it should...right across the gap. Also, Winnard stands behind
his product and is NOT foisting a "joke" upon clueless eBayers.
Although Nudo's "aquarium pads" might put enough pressure on the
backing to give good enough reproduce fidelity, they will SURELY screw
up the tape in a relatively short time frame for the reason mentioned.
The are, like his phony "alignment tapes" and other garbage, A FRAUD.

dB
Old October 22nd 04, 12:12 AM
trippin28track

WELL that post obviously got to you Winnard, you answered one of my
posts, with 3 successive posts...

nervous or what, dude ??

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!
Old October 22nd 04, 01:06 AM
winnard

"trippin28track" wrote in message
om...
WELL that post obviously got to you Winnard, you answered one of my
posts, with 3 successive posts...

nervous or what, dude ??

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!

If you had a newsreader, you would know better. I'm not the least bit
nervous, I just feel sorry for your victims.

winnard

Old October 22nd 04, 01:15 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

trippin28track wrote:

WELL that post obviously got to you Winnard, you answered one of my
posts, with 3 successive posts...

nervous or what, dude ??

HAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!

Charlie, aren't you ever the slightest bit embarrassed by what you have
become? I mean, really, do you ever sit back and read your own posts
before you click send? Would you want your family to read what you post?
I sure hope not.

Dan
--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson