little Panasonic engine that could ? SURPRISE !

Old December 19th 03, 03:04 AM
trippin2-8track

Default little Panasonic engine that could ? SURPRISE !

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=14 999&rd=1

I never would have believed it...people actually like Panasonics...
Old December 19th 03, 05:32 PM
Dan Fisher

(trippin2-8track) wrote in message . com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=14 999&rd=1

I never would have believed it...people actually like Panasonics...

I have one and it is a very good sounding deck, and probably the last
panasonic receiver made with an 8 track. I don't believe I would pay
that much though.
Unless you actually buy and test every deck made you should add that
these are just your opinions! I also own an 8050a that sounds
beautiful. I think its quite possible to get different quality sound
from two different decks of the same model, as these decks (mostly)
are used and abused. Dan F.
Old December 19th 03, 07:32 PM
The Poodlebutt

(trippin2-8track) wrote in message . com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=14 999&rd=1

I never would have believed it...people actually like Panasonics...

Maybe you should email the bidders and see if one of them wants to be
your special buddy, you worthless ****.
Old December 20th 03, 11:57 AM
trippin2-8track

I compare the decks and go by what my ears hear. If you are referring
to the Wolly/Akai comparison, an any Akai deck sounds better than a
Wollensak. The Wolly has noticeably more distortion, less separation,
and simply less fidelity and clarity than the Akai.
Old December 20th 03, 12:04 PM
trippin2-8track

There's that slapping and slurping noise again- oh look, it a big
black man's balls slapping off Paul Evan's ass...just like in jail...

"Polly, where's your family,
Polly, where's your mom,
Polly has no facts,
To base assumptions on."
Old December 20th 03, 12:12 PM
trippin2-8track

(Dan Fisher) wrote in message . com...
(trippin2-8track) wrote in message . com...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...y=14 999&rd=1

I never would have believed it...people actually like Panasonics...

I have one and it is a very good sounding deck, and probably the last
panasonic receiver made with an 8 track. I don't believe I would pay
that much though.
Unless you actually buy and test every deck made you should add that
these are just your opinions! I also own an 8050a that sounds
beautiful. I think its quite possible to get different quality sound
from two different decks of the same model, as these decks (mostly)
are used and abused. Dan F.

ps- Dan, I DO buy and test every 8-track deck that I actually give a
review on. I don't have to buy every one made, to review the ones I
own and listen to. C'mon, do they do that with consumer reports ??
Heck no.
They all share the same characteristics within one model type. That's
the second Wolly I tested, they are not Akai quality- one look inside
it's obvious. Wolly 8050 IS better than Radio Shack, Panasonic,
Soundesign, Technics, yes. I do see your angle, on getting one
"ringer" bad deck, but that's not the case here.
Old December 20th 03, 12:16 PM
trippin2-8track

Maybe you should email the bidders and see if one of them wants to be
your special buddy, you worthless ****.

YOU ARE EXPERIENCED AT THAT KIND OF BEGGING FOR FRIENDS, I
KNOW...CUZ...

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FLAMED ALFANDY ON THREADS ON NG'S, THEN JUST SENT
HIM A SEALED ROCK TAPE TO KISS HIS ASS, YOU ****ING 2-FACED WIMP !!

YOU ARE SUCH A ****ING PUSHOVER, YOU THINK WE DON'T ALL TALK UP HERE
??

HA-HA-HA

HERE, POODLE, COME LICK OUR BOOTS YOU LITTLE WORM, GIVE US FREE
MOTORS, TAPES, BUT YOU CAN'T BLOW ME, CUZ I'M NOT GAY LIKE YOU.

EMAILS TO FOLLOW, FAGGOT BOY- YOUR REP IS LESS THAN -0-
Old December 20th 03, 01:36 PM
Davetta Lashley

In your opinion, which Akai deck is best for making recordings?

--
Sincerely,
Davetta Lashley

"Never judge a man 'til you have walked a mile in his shoes, 'cuz by then,
you're a mile away, you've got his shoes, and you can say whatever the hell
you want to."

m...

Old December 20th 03, 05:40 PM
The Poodlebutt

YOU'RE THE ONE THAT FLAMED ALFANDY ON THREADS ON NG'S, THEN JUST SENT
HIM A SEALED ROCK TAPE TO KISS HIS ASS, YOU ****ING 2-FACED WIMP !!

Yes, I used to slam the **** out of Alfandy. He rubbed me the wrong
way. I wasn't the only one who felt that way.

I realized I had judged him wrongly, and I was man enough to tell him
as much myself. Alfie is OK by me any day of the week.

I bet you've never once had the balls to own up to being wrong in your
entire sorry life. Even though you have ten years on me, you overgrown
pussy.

Emails to follow? From your shell email address, you mean?