The Coin Vault ... and its 2005-jive.

Old December 23rd 04, 03:44 PM

Default The Coin Vault ... and its 2005-jive.

I tried to re-sell the last 6 mint-sealed rolls of BU Silver Eagles I
had left from a GMB I acquired in 2001. Up until then, I'd been trading
and bartering the coins for local goods and services like real money
was once used for.

I contacted 8 bullion dealers offering the six rolls at spot with
insured shipping cost on me ... an easy, no-risk sale in buyer favor in
a market that couldn't be hotter, right?

Two weeks went by and not word-one came back from any of them, so I
wrote them all a 2nd time. Again, not a peep ... not even a courtesy
reply, but had I been inquiring, you know they'd have been all over me.

I tested that theory out with two of them and got responses nearly
immediately. Then, just for the fun of it, I wrote Chambers and Hollis
separately with the same offer -- no answer.

I contacted the local dealer here in town where the coins came from and
made him the same offer. He said "I can't use them, try a bullion
dealer" and wished me all the luck.

With that said, and in your wildest imagination, could you consider
paying $8999.95 for 500 of them a smart investment in any scenario?

Not unless you were severely misinformed or suffered with a silver
fetish, eh? Well, that's the price the CON Vault is asking for the
2005's (plus $40 shipping).

NINE THOUSAND DOLLARS. Do the math.

You should hear the platitudes used to make sense of it all in between
the surreal 4 and 5 digit prices on rolls of Gold Eagles!

They're all up at least a $1000 from last year, but come as no surprise
since one of Robs-jobs is to groom the audience with staggering
increases over a Statehood quarter enthusiasm that doesn't exist except
in their sales-bitches.

Dealers in deceit always get theirs in the end, but these two fools
wouldn't be humiliating themselves on national TV if the pain wasn't
working, and therein LIES the tragedy of it all.

I suppose that's why they transformed an entertaining segment into a
repetitive Mutt-n-Jeff spectacle, because they know that long time
viewers don't buy, they scoff.

Meanwhile, the hebrew puppeteers behind the scenes just yank the
strings and laugh at the goyim saps they're so-easily using and
fleecing. However, one good thing I've noticed is that Slop At Home has
cut their air time down to 3 days a week, which means sales are WAY
down.

I ended up making mock Christmas gifts out of the 6 remaining rolls. I
only hope the recipients weren't planning on something they could use
beyond an interesting paper-weight with the $20 face value!

Old December 23rd 04, 03:59 PM
Larry Louks

wrote in message:
... not even a courtesy
reply, but had I been inquiring, you know they'd have been all over me.

With the ease, speed, and convenience of email, it is indeed an irritating
situation to receive no response at all.

Larry
'a few seconds on a keyboard can say a lot!'

Old December 23rd 04, 04:08 PM
Fletch

hebrew puppeteers behind the scenes just yank the
strings and laugh at the goyim

You know, I was enjoying your post until you got to this line. This is one
goyim who thinks anti-semites like you suck hairy balls. If I meet you in
person you better duck fast, and I mean that most sincerely. Fool.

--keith

oups.com...

Old December 23rd 04, 04:59 PM
J A M

[...]

Please don't feed the troll!

JAM
Old December 23rd 04, 05:15 PM

hehehe. And semite boot lickers like you are probably queer too, but
that's why you threaten like a bigot without a cause.

Old December 23rd 04, 07:01 PM
Fletch

Q.E.D.