Laughable Sac $ Auctions

Old December 19th 04, 06:11 PM
Steve MacGregor

"Ken Knapp" wrote in message

I can't believe the gall of these sellers. If brass bucks WERE worth
this kind of money I could retire.

Ken

That first one says, "2000 Sacagawea dollar, perfect time to finish off
your collection for future investment. As seen on newspapers all over
the country, now is the time to start investing in these collectables
that are no longer in circulation. Found some in my pile of coins. Good
condition, shiny."

Um. No longer in curculation? I have a bunch in my pocket for spending
at fast-food drive-by windows. As long as I have spending money, they
will remain in circulation.

--
Steve

Old December 19th 04, 07:25 PM
Larry Louks

"Steve MacGregor" proudly stated, concerning Sac dollars:
As long as I have spending money, they will remain in circulation.

Amen!

Larry
'loves to spend those Sacs!'

Old December 23rd 04, 03:49 AM
Andrew W Applegarth

"Larry Louks" wrote in
:

"Ken Knapp" astutely observed:
I can't believe the gall of these sellers. If brass bucks WERE worth
this kind of money I could retire.

Looks like those sellers are a group of complete morons, doesn't it?
The last one states "This is an Auction for the Discontinued Gold
Dollar pieces worth 500 dollars a piece." Note, however, that he is
willing to take a loss and sacrifice them for only $200 apiece. What
an idiot!

Larry
'sheesh!'

Actually, he only wants $8 each. It's one lot of 25 for $200.

- Andrew W Applegarth

....still not bidding...