"In The Mail" Thursday 11/20/03

Old November 20th 03, 05:14 PM
Kenneth465

Default "In The Mail" Thursday 11/20/03

A nice early visit from the mailperson on this rainy morning brought a great
mix today. This was one of em days with a bunch of sports successes, a
deceased return, a failure and one return to sender. Whewwww!!

So first the return to sender I could you some help with was from:

Walt Szcerbiak (retired basketball) ??????????? any ideas?
1314 Marquette Avenue: Apt 3007
Minneapolis, Mn 55403-4137
stamped: forwarding order expired

And I hate when I send to a family who has lost someone. Means I didn't do my
research very thoroughly but I did get a note back from

Dick Stuart -retired-baseball
926 Woodside Rd
Redwood City, Ca 94061-3654
the note explained that Mr. Stuart passed away on Dec. 15, 2002

and then one failure from:

Fred Willis (retired-football)
2 Grafton Street
Shrewsbury, Ma 01545-5615
returned my item in my envelope unsigned no note no nothing. Something tells
me he didn't want to sign.

But then the successes were from:

BASEBALL

Chip Lang
985 Homer Avenue
Pittsburgh, Pa 15237-2208
sent 10/28/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Bob Strampe
24720 W Lance Hill Road
Cheney, Wa 99004
sent 11/6/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Jack Lind
6132 e Redmont Drive
Mesa, Az 85215-0878
sent 11/12/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Steve Swisher
1905 Washington Avenue
Parkersburg, WV 26101-3607
sent 11/12/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

FOOTBALL

Mike Hennigan
943 Robin Lane
Cookeville, Tn 38501-2911
sent 11/5/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd a small photo card and my 2 index cards signed

Jerry Mazzanti
1712 S. Lakeshore Drive
Lake Village, Ar 71653
sent 8/23/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd letter signed and 2 signed index cards

Bill Knox
7836 Forest Avenue
Garry, In 46403-2139
sent 10/23/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd 2 index cards signed

Paul Wiggin
5013 Ridge Rd
Edina, Mn 55436-1013
sent 11/13/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

Clarence Williams
4724 Vine Street
Cincinnati, Oh 45217-1254
sent 11/12/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd a handwritten signed note and 2 sic

BASKETBALL

Hank Rosenstein
69 Prospect Avenue
Hewlett, NY 11557-1625
sent 11/5/03
received 11/20/03
rec'd 2 index card signed

and how was your mail day??

til next time....
hope all your mailboxes are full
see ya
ken
Old November 20th 03, 07:24 PM
DebSer5

I feel so jealous. I've had a 5 day dry spell and have over 55 requests in
waiting, but then again I didn't send them out all that long ago.
Old November 21st 03, 10:37 AM
Mr Black \(please remove SPAMBLOCK from address if

I might be wrong here, but Walt Szcerbiak is the father of Wally Szcerbiak
who plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA, perhaps you have
confused your addys and sent it to his son by mistake.

MrB.

So first the return to sender I could you some help with was from:

Walt Szcerbiak (retired basketball) ??????????? any ideas?
1314 Marquette Avenue: Apt 3007
Minneapolis, Mn 55403-4137
stamped: forwarding order expired

---

Old November 21st 03, 04:09 PM
Kenneth465

I might be wrong here, but Walt Szcerbiak is the father of Wally Szcerbiak
who plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA, perhaps you have
confused your addys and sent it to his son by mistake.

MrB.

So first the return to sender I could you some help with was from:

Walt Szcerbiak (retired basketball) ??????????? any ideas?
1314 Marquette Avenue: Apt 3007
Minneapolis, Mn 55403-4137
stamped: forwarding order expired

That could be it. I am going to have to do some more research I be.

Thanks for the comments.

ken

Old November 21st 03, 08:33 PM
S0CREF

I might be wrong here, but Walt Szcerbiak is the father of Wally Szcerbiak
who plays for the Minnesota Timberwolves in the NBA, perhaps you have
confused your addys and sent it to his son by mistake.

MrB.

So first the return to sender I could you some help with was from:

Walt Szcerbiak (retired basketball) ??????????? any

ideas?
1314 Marquette Avenue: Apt 3007
Minneapolis, Mn 55403-4137
stamped: forwarding order expired

That could be it. I am going to have to do some more research I be.

Thanks for the comments.

ken

Maybe he didnt like the way you spelled his name. His last name is spelled
Szczerbiak.

-Justin

Old November 21st 03, 08:50 PM
Kenneth465

Maybe he didnt like the way you spelled his name. His last name is spelled
Szczerbiak.

-Justin

Generally a return to sender with a stamping from the post office means the
intended never got the letter. But I double checked and the envelope and
letter are spelled correctly.

thanks

ken