Free Coin Albums

Old December 18th 04, 03:47 AM

Default Free Coin Albums

I have 2 coin albums if anyone is interested. They are 1 very old
slide-type Buffalo Nickel Album, 1913-1938; and 1 Canadian Quarter
Album, 1911-1952(copyright 1954). They are both in used condition, but
still very much usable, with the Buff album being the worst for wear.
If anyone is interested, LMK by email. And in the spirit of the
holidays, they are totally and absolutely free. For all who reply,
names will be placed in a drawing to be held next Friday(Christmas Eve)
with the 1st name drawn getting choice and 2nd name getting the other.
If interested, just reply to my email with your name.

Steve

Old December 18th 04, 06:43 AM
momof4goincraz

Sheana Mason

Old December 21st 04, 08:22 PM

Only 3 days left before I give these albums away. Anyone else
interested, just email me with your name and/or email address.

Steve

Old December 23rd 04, 06:58 PM

Just 1 more day to get your name in for the drawing for these 2 coin
albums. Sometime tomorrow(Christmas Eve) I will draw 2 names(the 1st of
which gets their choice) with the 2nd name getting the other 1. Just
send your name to my email and I'll include it in the drawing.

Steve

Old December 23rd 04, 08:25 PM
Brian Oakley

Put me in.