Warehouse cleanup sale... Portland, OR

Old September 25th 03, 02:01 AM
Don Lanway

Default Warehouse cleanup sale... Portland, OR

Trying to empty my warehouse in the next couple months, the following are
parts machines or too far gone to fix up unless otherwise noted... complete
machines probably not worth shipping, and I won't pull parts and ship
unless it's worth my time.
No reasonable offer refused however, as the goal is to get rid of some of
this without sending it to the landfill or scrap metal recycler. Shipping,
in order of my preference, is by USPS, FedEx ground, UPS, or truck freight.

Seeburg:
I have some parts for the SCD CD jukeboxes, including working players.. NOT
cheap, but I have them, just thought I'd mention it.

Six USC1 or 2 bandshells... all the glass is shot, silkscreen wise. Various
stages of completeness otherwise.

DS-160, pretty much complete, but disassembled. Some extra parts. No glass.
Cabinet is ugly black paint, chrome is marginal at best.

I have some Seeburg amps, control centers, one 50's mech.. R or L, I'll have
to dig it out. Lots of LPC stuff, lol.

Rowe:
R-87, decent shape, works.. has a problem with the display, that even Bruce
can't fix.
Late electronics. Complete as-is, or part it out, I'm tired of looking at
it.

R-86, complete, works except I think the amp needs repair. Cosmetic damage
to the right end of the door and the center of the lower grille, where the
lock was.. again, I'll part this if you need components.

Couple CTI-1s as-is, or parts
Couple CTI-2s... one complete and working, one for parts.

JAN, cabinet only, no guts or electronics at all, but in nice condition.

AMI:
one D-40, one D-80, parts only, or possibly make one out of the two, but
still will need some mech parts and such.

Complete cab for E120, pretty clean, no mech or amp, no lower lights or
plastic louvers. This is in nice shape, all the wiring harnesses still in
it, good pushbuttons and title strip holders. Prefer to sell this as a unit.

Rockola:
435 Princess Deluxe, complete, just needs some work.
429 Starlet, complete, same deal.
480... pretty much trashed, broken into and left in the rain.. some useable
parts.
451, 100 select, same as the 480
Some 446 and/or 447 consoles, for parts.

Wurlitzer:
One Zodiac, pretty rough shape, plugged it in, messed around with it.. kinda
tried to select and play.. best used for parts.
Several sixties vintage Wurlitzer tube amps... 544/5/6 I think.

Some of this will go on Ebay soon, the rest gets scrapped or burned
depending on if it's metal or wood, lol.

Good stuff from my personal collection:
One really clean, 100% working SCD1-A Seeburg, $1000.00 picked up, or I can
crate and ship for a small fee. I know you can buy them cheaper, but not
usually on the West coast. Has bill acceptor and coin slot. Comes with keys
and remote. No CDs.

LPC-1, in white woodgrain.. really clean for a sixties Seeburg, 100%
working, I'm asking $650 for this machine.

Rowe R-81, blue front. Works great, sounds good, looks really nice for a
machine of this vintage. $650 on this one too.

I can shoot digital pics and send them, if there's anything you're
interested in.
Thanks,

Don
Oregon Jukebox (almost gone, but already forgotten)

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).