Yvonne Craig-Done with Cons?

Old December 9th 03, 03:54 PM
Pyro/Rixliss/Chad

Default Yvonne Craig-Done with Cons?

I heard a rumour, somewhere, that Yvonne Craig is done with shows and
conventions. Is this ture or just an internet rumour? If so, when will
this happen?

God Bless,
Chad E. Young
Old December 9th 03, 08:55 PM
Todd F.

She keeps telling people "this is my last con" and then she shows
upto another one.. so time will tell.

Todd F.
--
Todd's Autograph Arena
http://www.toddsautographarena.com
om...

Old December 9th 03, 09:23 PM
CraigAK62

She told me last april that the Hollywood Collector's Show this past October
would be her last, but she never appeared and then she has done others. Guess
she is waiting to hit the magical $ mark. Kinda like Jerry Lewis on Labor Day.

Craig
Old December 10th 03, 02:59 AM
Bcoton

It seems that she is still selling autos through her website...I know that
isn't what you asked but at least you know there is another avenue.
Old December 10th 03, 07:29 AM

Check out her web site (http://www.yvonnecraig.com), and go to
"appearances". The first red paragraph.states: "THIS WILL BE MY LAST YEAR
TO DO CONVENTIONS..."
I had the pleasure to meet her in CA on 8 November. She truly is an
extremely nice and special individual whom I hope to meet again.

God's Blessings to you as well, Brian

Old December 10th 03, 12:26 PM
Bjwebb3749

Have to agree about Yvonne Craig. She is just a sweetheart.
BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Old December 10th 03, 09:37 PM
Cappy Morgan

"Bjwebb3749" wrote in message
Have to agree about Yvonne Craig. She is just a sweetheart.
BJ
http://bjwebb3749.tripod.com/bjscelebritysigns/

Ditto. She appeared at a con we put together in Long Beach, CA this summer
and she was the most gracious and kind lady you could ever hope to meet. I
hope she never stops going to cons, because I'd buy picture after picture
from her just to get the time to talk. She tells such wonderful stories.

CM