Well . . .

Old April 24th 09, 02:56 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Joe

Default Well . . .

I know, been a while, like 14 days since my last post, got to have
something to post it, right? Well, I guess it's time, the RTS are
piling up, need desk space, :-)

Here's what I've received in the last 14 days:

Baseball
Pryor, Greg, 9726 West 115th Ter, Overland Park, KS 66210, 2 signed
IC's, I sent.

British comedies
To the Manor Born
Keith, Penelope, c/o Qvoice Ltd, 4th Fl, Holborn Hall, 193-197 High
Holborn, London WC1V 7BD, 2 signed IC's, I sent, she sent a nice,
signed note.

Hockey
Winnett, Ben, c/o University of Michigan Hockey team, 1301 Beal Ave,
Ann Arbor, MI, 48109-2122, 2007 NHL Draft pick, 2 signed IC's, I
sent.

RTS
Star Trek
Clark, Bobby, PO Box 1487, Ferndale, CA. 95536, nice note from this
Bobby Clark, telling me isn't the ST Clark.

Military
Becenti, Ned, unable to forward
Wheeler, William, unable to forward
Ayze, Lewis, unable to forward
Begaye, Sr, Fleming, D, insufficient address
Begay, Walter, unable to forward

Actor
Malden, Karl, c/o Shapiro/Lichtman Inc, 8827 Beverly Blvd, Los
Angeles, CA 90048

British comedies
Wallace, Julie T, c/o "No Man's Land", Duke Of Yorks Theatre, St.
Martin's Ln, London, WC2N 4BG, also Narnia, moved.

In any event, got some envelopes to reuse. Hope everyone has had
better luck than me,

Joe
Old April 25th 09, 02:10 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

One thing about you joe is you work hard! Congrats.