For Mr. Black-

Old April 9th 09, 11:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

Default For Mr. Black-

Hey Mr. Black-

Du-thy Rhodes, son of a plumber (LOL) is gonna be at our local promotion-a
week from Saturday.

unfortunately, he has over rated himself, and started charging for
autographs. I've heard as high as $25, but my promoter/friend Keith says it
will be in the $10-20 range. Dusty was huge down south in NWA, but
personally-he never had a huge following with his yellow and black soul man
gimmick. to me-he ruined the Horseman vs Rhodes era with that gimmick.

Anyway-wanted to pass the word on to my favorite Aussie!

Later-

Old April 10th 09, 03:45 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"pe2" wrote in message
Hey Mr. Black-

Du-thy Rhodes, son of a plumber (LOL) is gonna be at our local promotion-a
week from Saturday.

unfortunately, he has over rated himself, and started charging for
autographs. I've heard as high as $25, but my promoter/friend Keith says
it will be in the $10-20 range. Dusty was huge down south in NWA, but
personally-he never had a huge following with his yellow and black soul
man gimmick. to me-he ruined the Horseman vs Rhodes era with that gimmick.

Anyway-wanted to pass the word on to my favorite Aussie!

Later-

Cant agree more, the polka dot thing was a garbage gimmick, but you gotta
respect the man for all he has achieved. Still, it would be awesome to see
him go round one more time. As for the graph...hmmm....yeah..im not event
sure its worth $15 -$25 bucks, but if you need it for a collection, you will
pay it i guess.

MrB

Old April 11th 09, 12:53 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

I may...I have a PWI with Nikita/Dusty on the cover. Nikita has already
signed his half.

$10, I can swing it, but I'm saving my $$$ for HCS, as Christopher Lloyd and
Lea Thompson will be at the show. I'm wanting them to sign my DVD "B2TF"
slick...

Happy Hunting-
pe2

Old April 11th 09, 04:48 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
chip1057

I'd rather save my money so I can get the Christopher Lloyd and Lea
Thompson
autograph from B2TF.

Chip
AutographDC
http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/autographdc

We have around 110 members on the group, so if you'd like to start
posting there, please join us.

Chip

Old April 12th 09, 02:19 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black[_2_]

"pe2" wrote in message
I may...I have a PWI with Nikita/Dusty on the cover. Nikita has already
signed his half.

$10, I can swing it, but I'm saving my $$$ for HCS, as Christopher Lloyd
and Lea Thompson will be at the show. I'm wanting them to sign my DVD
"B2TF" slick...

Happy Hunting-
pe2

what are Llyod & Thompson charging?

Old April 13th 09, 12:24 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Max@MGMemorabilia[_2_]

"Mr Black" wrote in message
u...

"pe2" wrote in message
I may...I have a PWI with Nikita/Dusty on the cover. Nikita has already
signed his half.

$10, I can swing it, but I'm saving my $$$ for HCS, as Christopher Lloyd
and Lea Thompson will be at the show. I'm wanting them to sign my DVD
"B2TF" slick...

Happy Hunting-
pe2

what are Llyod & Thompson charging?

In the UK Lloyd was £25 and Thompson was £15. I would love to hear what you
guys are getting fleeced....

:-)

Old April 22nd 09, 09:02 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_8_]

$35 a pop.

Old April 22nd 09, 10:51 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Max@MGMemorabilia[_2_]

"pe2" wrote in message
$35 a pop.

todays exchange rare that is £24.18 - so about the same.

Lloyd you can sell for loads though, I think I got about £140 for my spares.