voice of reason

Old August 27th 03, 01:20 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Default voice of reason

Freakfield wrote:

Daniel & Kathy Gibson wrote in message ...

Enough already. Take the reel to reel questions somewhere else. The
occasional one is ok, but this has gone on too long. Plus, you jokers
think that Charlie knows what he is talking about!

Danno

Well,
snip

Give it up Charlie. I know Google has gotten on your case, and you are
trying to be nice nice. It is a little too late.

Danno

--

Daniel and Kathy Gibson
http://www.katestrackshack.com
Old August 27th 03, 02:45 PM
trippin2-8track

yo, **** for brains Gibby:

1. I ain't the one that started this thread, that's YOUR "special new
friend", enjoy getting your ass kicked mercilessly by him.

2. GOOGLE has not contacted me in any way. I hope they do, I have a
big email to send them, all YOUR posts I copied/pasted from the
history here. So do your worst !

3. Get a face, you homely ****er !

4. Stop hanging with Evans, he's gay ! What kind of example is THAT
for your little kids ! tsk tsk...

Old August 28th 03, 06:18 PM
Dan #3

At least you counted yourself in, Scotty Poo!
Dan #3

"Caljamscott" wrote in message news What a great thread! Two of the biggest ****UPS on the internet yelling at
each other.

Do continue....

Scott
King Sloppy Arse of Gay Cyberspace

Old August 30th 03, 01:21 AM
trippin2-8track

gee, now I'm scared...

lookout guys, he's mad now...

are you always so lame and unimpressive, Gibbee ??

(chuckle)

ps- send me all your classic rock carts, I'll give ya a penny each for
them, playing or not.
Old August 31st 03, 01:48 PM
trippin2-8track

hmmm, I wouldn't know, as Google never contacted me.

Your current angle is pretty lame, Danny boy. Trying to make others
on the newsgroup get the impression, that I'm receiving warnings from
Google ?? You just won the prize as the 98-pound weakling of this
newsgroup- and got sand kicked in your face, again.

Attention world, here is Dan Gibson, spending a tremendous amount of
effort and energy, vainly trying to get people he doesn't even know,
kicked off a worldwide internet newsgroup. Yet he tries to sell same
hobbyists tapes and supplies. Really smart (sic). He listens to
obscure, ****ty 8-tracks too. What a winner, or should we say
"whiner".

He must be from Texas ! (chuckle)
Old September 1st 03, 03:47 PM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

Charlie, we are still waiting to see the email from Google that so
effectively neutered you. Are you going to post it?

And, to anyone new to this newsgroup, let me point out that Charlie here
used to buy all of our broken 8-tracks until we refused to sell any more
to him. Seems like he has a tendency to get a little obsessive in his
dealings with people. (see
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=tr...TF-8&scoring=d
for more details). Anyway, Google has told him to knock it off, so at
least he has toned down his language, so at least his mother could now
read his posts!!

Danno

Old September 3rd 03, 02:12 AM
trippin2-8track

Damn Gibwin,

your idle threats sure sound silly
Old September 3rd 03, 03:00 AM
Daniel & Kathy Gibson

No threats Charlie...just getting all the ammo I need from your posts to
give you the old heave-ho. Sure you don't want to share you emails from
Google?

Old September 4th 03, 02:08 PM
trippin2-8track

Damn Gibwin,

you're not even worth the sweat it takes, to key this reply anymore

yeh, "google, ammo, blah blah, woof woof..."

they say the pyramids were designed by aleins in UFO's too...

and we had chili for supper 2 times last week...

you are boring, Dan. Do your worst, nuke the world, whatever, but just
don't friggin' bore us, or bull**** us anymore. That "I'm telling
google" line has got cobwebs on it by now.

Just like your pea-sized brain...BTW, what happened to that "other"
site, where "everyone" hangs out anymore ?? tumbleweed city, eh ??
(laughter)