Herman Cain Can Win

Old October 26th 11, 11:20 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jordan Gehrke

Default Herman Cain Can Win

What if we didn't have to choose between the lesser of two evils for
President? What if we had a conservative choice we could be proud of? Let me
explain.

Conservatives have been told they have to pick Mitt Romney, despite his
flip-flops on abortion, immigration, gun control. Plus, he's the
intellectual father of ObamaCare. No conservative really LOVES Mitt Romney.
But they think they might be stuck with him.

We were told Rick Perry was the "Tea Party" alternative to Mitt Romney,
until we found out he mandated 12-year-old girls receive a vaccine for HPV
without their parents' permission, opposed building a fence along America's
southern border, and supported free college tuition for illegal aliens.

We have a real choice this time: Herman Cain. Herman Cain is surging in Iowa
and New Hampshire. Just this week, a new poll showed that if the election
were held today, Herman would beat Barack Obama. Will you help him today?

We just launched "Americans for Herman Cain," a project of 9-9-9 Fund.

I wanted you to be among the first to see our new video about our efforts. I
hope you'll like it, and share it across Facebook and Twitter:

Herman Cain has grassroots support. He has the poll numbers. He is a
conservative. He can beat Barack Obama. Now it's our job to propel him to
victory in Iowa, New Hampshire, Nevada, South Carolina, Florida, Michigan,
and Arizona.

We're going to do everything from TV ads, voter mail, advocacy phones
identifying Herman's supporters, to get out the vote programs. But we can't
do it without your help. We're fiscal conservatives like you, and we won't
waste a dollar.

Will you help us? Will you help us elect a true conservative outsider in the
mold of Ronald Reagan to the White House?

Together, we will take our country back.

For America,

Jordan Gehrke
Campaign Director
AmericansforHermanCain.com

Old October 27th 11, 03:39 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Cindi LaFontaine

I would of ordinarily agreed but the American people will not accept another
black man as president because of
how Obama has ruined everything.

Old October 27th 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Galikanokus

Cindi LaFontaine wrote:

I would of ordinarily agreed but the American people will not accept another
black man as president because of
how Obama has ruined everything.

If you believe that Obama has ruined everything you are not paying attention.

JAM
Old October 27th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Frank Galikanokus

Jordan Gehrke wrote:

Together, we will take our country back.

Back to where or to what?

I believe we have to propel the U.S. forward into the 21st Century not back to the 18th or
19th.

JAM
Old October 28th 11, 04:00 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

On Oct 27, 12:50*pm, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

If you believe that *Obama has ruined everything you are not paying attention.

JAM

Not yet he hasn't. Those are his plans for his second term. 8-)

Old October 29th 11, 06:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
rwalker

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:20:43 -0500, "Jordan Gehrke"
wrote:

What if we didn't have to choose between the lesser of two evils for
President? What if we had a conservative choice we could be proud of? Let me
explain.

What if we didn't have to read off topic spam?
Old October 29th 11, 01:11 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
beekeep

wrote:

What if we didn't have to choose between the lesser of two evils for
President? What if we had a conservative choice we could be proud of? Let me
explain.

What if we didn't have to read off topic spam?

Off topic? If he gets elected his puss will be on the dollar coin!

beekeep

Old October 29th 11, 01:12 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
beekeep

On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 12:50:12 -0400, Frank Galikanokus
wrote:

Cindi LaFontaine wrote:

I would of ordinarily agreed but the American people will not accept another
black man as president because of
how Obama has ruined everything.

If you believe that Obama has ruined everything you are not paying attention.

JAM

What has me missed?

beekeep