If only eBay worked this fast on fake coins

Old November 5th 05, 08:52 PM
Wes Chormicle

Default If only eBay worked this fast on fake coins

This morning I listed a bear skin rug on eBay. I didn't realize that eBay
did not permit the sale of these. The auction was pulled by them within 1
hour of the start of the auction.

Too bad they don't work that fast on counterfeit coins....

BTW, anybody want to buy a bear skin rug??
Here's a link to the pictu
http://img276.imageshack.us/img276/2...20050106qe.jpg

Old November 5th 05, 08:55 PM
jcsuperstar

Cool looking bear, Wes.

Old November 6th 05, 02:02 AM
Bruce Remick

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message
k.net...
This morning I listed a bear skin rug on eBay. I didn't realize that eBay
did not permit the sale of these. The auction was pulled by them within 1
hour of the start of the auction.

Too bad they don't work that fast on counterfeit coins....

How stupid of Ebay! They gladly take their cut of auctions for mink coats,
coonskin caps, fox and coyote parkas, etc. Hell, a bear rug is a necessity for
some folks. I really wish I had one, although I didn't realize it until I saw
your photos.

Bruce
'now I want one BAD'

Old November 6th 05, 03:03 AM
Wes Chormicle

This is/was a big Canadian Black Bear, 6' long and 5' wide.

My 4 year old daughter (the one with Cerebral Palsy) is terrified of it so
the wife get rid of it. They are listed on a couple of web site in the
$1200-$1400 range in this size. Bruce, you can have him in your house for
$700 delivered!

Old November 6th 05, 03:29 AM
Bruce Remick

"Wes Chormicle" wrote in message
k.net...

This is/was a big Canadian Black Bear, 6' long and 5' wide.

My 4 year old daughter (the one with Cerebral Palsy) is terrified of it so
the wife get rid of it. They are listed on a couple of web site in the
$1200-$1400 range in this size. Bruce, you can have him in your house for
$700 delivered!

Oh, it's a "him"? Never mind.

Bruce
'How do you tell? The wry smile?'