Another Wrestling Death!

Old June 15th 07, 09:53 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

Default Another Wrestling Death!

This one really sucks...Sherri Martel, former women's champion and
valet, was found dead in her home. I believe she was only 45. I had
just had my WM 9 poster signed by her last month. Here's the MySpace
bulletin I got from Marty Jannety:

Date: Jun 15, 2007 4:48 PM
Subject: Sheri Martel....is gone. we've lost yet another great one.

Body: I'm so sorry if I just sent a bulletin, and this is a second
one..I cant think right nor see very well right now..I might have hit
a send button as I just lost the last bulletin

I'm hoping that i wake up from a very bad dream, as now I loose a very
close friend a special one to me and Shawn..Sheri Martel was found in
her home dead today..I say I lost, but we all in the wrestling
industry lost a great one...everyone loved Sheri...I am soo
sorry ....cant think, gotta go....I love you Sheri..very much
baby...RIP!

They all seem to be dying....

Craig

Old June 15th 07, 11:14 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_4_]

Just read the bio on wwe.com .

She was 49. People do not believe wrasslin's real, but as I've said all
along-the "sport" does take a toll on the person's body...

Thanks for all the great entertainment "Sister" Sherri (Harlem Heat).

pe2

Old June 16th 07, 06:08 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_4_]

Mr. Black-

Just plonked "mee" again...doesn't he ever learn?

Old June 17th 07, 11:21 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

"pe2" wrote in message
.. .
Mr. Black-

Just plonked "mee" again...doesn't he ever learn?

Problem is, the troll nymphshifts faster than anyone can plonk him

Old June 17th 07, 08:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Craig

That's what your mom told me when I was leaving her house this
morning. You might not recognize her, though, because I shaved her
back...

Date: Jun 15, 2007 4:48 PM

Body: I'm so sorry if I just sent a bulletin, and this is a second
one..I cant think right nor see very well right now..I might have hit
a send button as I just lost the last bulletin

I'm hoping that i wake up from a very bad dream, as now I loose a very
close friend a special one to me and Shawn..Sheri Martel was found in
her home dead today..I say I lost, but we all in the wrestling
industry lost a great one...everyone loved Sheri...I am soo
sorry ....cant think, gotta go....I love you Sheri..very much
baby...RIP!

They all seem to be dying....

Craig- Hide quoted text -

"Turkish Lawyer's Hunger Strike Closing to Death"... "Closing to pidjin death" (sic) ® Lame GAYson COPIES Da Hui ™ his MASTER !!! Coins 0 December 15th 06 12:03 PM
A death in our community [email protected] General Discussion 1 August 9th 05 04:15 AM
Death of Superman F/S-F/T G M Cards:- non-sport 0 January 31st 04 02:31 PM
a sad death Barb Autographs 5 December 31st 03 12:37 AM
Celebrity death Gummby3 Autographs 1 November 20th 03 10:44 PM