Anthony Daniels VIA PAL "Celebration"

Old June 6th 07, 11:34 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_4_]

Default Anthony Daniels VIA PAL "Celebration"

A Success!

My Co-Worker brought back a signed 8x10, Anthony Daniels autograph direct
from the LA Celebration! Neat photo as C3-PO! The photo has the Celebration
logo, and the complete SW markings on the back.

Now-I just need to get ahold of Frank Oz, and "Darth Maul", and add them to
the collection. If only I could get Jar-Jar Binks...*Snicker-Snicker*

Thanks again, W!

Happy Hunting-pe2

Old June 7th 07, 12:18 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Mr Black

If only I could get Jar-Jar Binks...*Snicker-Snicker*

They still invite him to sci-fi cons? hehehe

Old June 8th 07, 04:13 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

actually, i've never seen his name on a con..he's kind of an arrogant
guy...

and you should have had same friend get you darth maul, he was there
mike

Old June 8th 07, 01:55 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Ahmed Best has made a few statements on the subject of signing. He
did a VERY small signing a couple years ago (dozen or less) and siad
he doesn't want to sign. I have his home address and knew where he
was working and tried ttm a couple times with no luck. He has signed
in person but most of the times refuses period and when he does sign,
he's refusing Jar Jar stuff most of that time. So rare to get him. I
had one and a spare at one time, but I think I got rid of the spare...
I have to check on other spares but if I have an extra, I'll be happy
to trade it...

Old June 9th 07, 06:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
barefoot

i've never seen him not sign...didn't matter what it was...last time i
saw him, i got him on my star wars episode 3 poster (same day i got
joel edgerton) and that rolling stone magazine that he was on the
cover of...and then said i had enough when i busted out the photos.
at the episode 2 premiere in los angeles, he signed EVERYTHING we
had...he made us wait till the end, but he did it and took photos with
everyone who wanted one.
i once saw him in a resaturant in los angeles (it's my understanding
he actually lives up in the san francisco area) and he signed there,
but i noticed that he was sitting in a spot where he was staring at
himself in the restaurants mirror for his whole lunch (eating alone),
which i found really weird and commented to my gf at the time how
weird i thought he was anyway.
mike