In person NHL success.....

Old June 22nd 07, 05:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
KC

Default In person NHL success.....

We attended a signing for a charity in Saskatoon this evening. Jarret Stoll
, along with Raffi Torres, Jouffry Leopel, of the Edmonton Oilers, Scottie
Upshall , Scott Hartnell, Colby Armstrong (Penguins) and some others I have
not figured out yet,someone from the Ducks. They are all local boys playing
in the bigs. They signed for about an hour and there was hardly anyone
there. We waited for about 20 mins to get my Team Canada Jersey signed,
they were all nice and happy to sign. My wife asked if they could
personalize it, and Stoll said sure but she also got pics of them signing.
They did not look happy, I thought maybe they thought we would use it as the
proof pics to sell it. I was really happy with the haul and another jersey
for my office!

Old June 22nd 07, 11:23 AM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

Congrats. I guess they might have been tired; as you got it
personalized. Personally, I'd say something like, this will be great
in my collection or look great in my office guys thanks! That way
they know you aren't selling it. I know I hate having my photos
taken. It's always something... looking fatter than normal, red eye,
bad hair day... so that could be it too. They signed though and
that's what mattered.

Old June 22nd 07, 11:41 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_4_]

Well, the way I see it-

The person/celeb oughta have the common sense to know, if you ask to have it
personalize-it will stay with you 95% of the time. Second, Autographs that
are personalized drop tremendously in value, on eBay.

I have several personalized 'graphs in my collection, and most of the
time-If I know the signature, I can get them at half the value-simply
because of the personalization! Two that come to mind are Gene Simmons
(KISS) and Suzanne Sommers-both books are personalized, and both were bought
for less than $40.

pe2

In Person Success CraigAK62 Autographs 0 June 8th 04 02:59 PM
IN-PERSON SUCCESS Todd F. Autographs 2 April 14th 04 06:50 PM
SuCCeSS - In Person Todd F. Autographs 2 March 8th 04 08:03 AM
IN person success Clake13 Autographs 0 December 15th 03 01:13 AM
In Person success Clake13 Autographs 0 October 26th 03 10:30 PM