DUKEFEST '07 REPORT

Old June 4th 07, 09:27 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_4_]

Default DUKEFEST '07 REPORT

YeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Good News-No waiting in line at Saturday Dukefest. Man, everyone should have
seen the line for John Schneider "BO" and Catherine "Daisy" Bach and this
was at 6:00 in the morning! LONNNNNNNNNNG!!!!

But, being the experienced hobbyist that I am-I got my photo op and my DVD
signed by Cathy on Friday afternoon at the Nashville Palace, just by waiting
at the backstage door. I was the only one there! The cast was doing the
dress rehearsel for Friday night's show (Outstanding I may add). Also-I
Talked to "Cooter" for a few minutes, got a handshake from him and hug from
his wife-as they've gotten to know me when anything Ben/Dukes pop up.

I got John late Friday evening, at the General Lee car signing. All the cast
members signed all the cars in attendance, and would sign other items in
between. I also managed 2 of the original stuntman Friday evening as well.
Gary Baxley was a big plus-he did the first 5 jumps on the show.

Saturday was a walk in the park. I was number 3 in line to see Cale
Yarborough. He arrived early, and started signing. He signed season 2 box
set for me, and an 8x10 for a friend. VERY nice gentleman, first time I'd
met him, but back in the day-he signed those "FAKE" ttm autographst. Plus a
great photo op with him. He had his last car with him-the Number 29 Hardees
car, and boy how times have changed on stock cars!

Over all-a quick trip, and nice weather for the weekends. Oh-There were
several ladies who "attempted" Daisy Dukes, but they looked like strippers
more than anything else...LOL! Only one gal I saw definitely had the legs
and body-but a little rough around the edges. I'm critical when it comes to
impersonating "Daisy"!

Great trip, and until my next Nashville trip-
pe2

Old June 4th 07, 09:47 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
Sue H

great stuff. You really had the foresight to go the venue instead.
Isn't the Nashville Palace far from the show? when I contemplated
going, I thought too much driving! Cool. I like stunt guys. I think
voice actors and stuntmen are the future. Much of the films nowadays
used CGI too for stunts, so I think some of the guys are getting into
that.

Hey, you should've asked John what happened with the Ebay auction!

Cooter (Ben Jones) is so friggin' nice. I think still, he's probably
the nices celeb I've ever met. He talks to you like he's known you
for years and has so many stories and never in a rush.

LOL I heard there were slave Liea's walking around CIV that had no
business even trying! I saw a couple.... (shudders). I imagine
there's always some 60 year old out there who still thinks they're 20!
LOL

Old June 4th 07, 11:45 PM posted to alt.collecting.autographs
pe2[_4_]

Yeah, same with the "Daisies"....

Some of the gals didn't NEED to be wearing the short-shorts!

Off To Nashville For Dukefest! pe2[_4_] Autographs 1 May 31st 07 11:36 PM
Dukefest 2007 Sue H Autographs 2 January 2nd 07 11:06 PM
It's Killing Me not to Be at Dukefest Today! pe2 Autographs 3 June 3rd 06 05:39 PM
BACK FROM DUKEFEST BRISTOL, TN pe2 Autographs 0 June 5th 05 06:41 PM
Dukefest 2004 Report, Bristol TN pe2 Autographs 3 August 2nd 04 02:44 AM