Dan Gibson eats crow- AGAIN !

Old September 5th 03, 08:03 AM
scottamerica

"trippin2-8track" wrote in message
om...
ok, let's see:

Scott Lifshine Caljam, sent me a cassette sample of his Caljam concert
tapes, they are UNLISTENABLE, the sound quality SUCKS. You would be
better off listening to Reed MMM. Yet another loser, combing the net
for lack of a real life. So in reality, his CALJAM tapes are the
farce- and he doesn't even OWN an 8-track player.

You're right. My CalJam Tapes are not much., They're just "the biggest
musical on the Internet," that's about it.

Scott
King of Musical Culture
All else's on his way OUT, thank you ;-)

Old September 5th 03, 03:12 PM
Dan #3

Lonely Arse-Bangers like yourself Scotty-Poo give Bootleggers a bad
name!
Bootlegged Grateful Dead Concerts thru a set of mics in front of the
stage
stacks are more pleasing to the ear than "your one of a kind Cal Jam"
tapes!
What the hell did you use?? A G.E. Micro Cassette recorder held up to
a blown AM Car radio speaker??
your crap your peddling isn't worth the generic tape you dubbed it
on!!
Besides, Dave Rabbit sounds CD quality compared to that junk you call
"fantastic"

Hear Dave Rabbit: http://www.earthstation1.com/1stermer.html
or he http://www.ibiblio.org/jwsnyder/rft/rft.html

BTW Snotty, has Richie Blackmore knocked your block off yet? Is that
the
reason you changed your email addy? Have you pulled your crap eating
web site that off the net? Me thinks another call is in order.....
Dan

"scottamerica" wrote in message news:
You're right. My CalJam Tapes are not much., They're just "the biggest
musical piece of **** sounding Sweaty Camel Cock on the Internet," that's about it.

Scott
King of Lonely Gay Men Culture
Vaseline is on it's way OUT, thank you ;-)

Old September 6th 03, 12:01 AM
trippin2-8track

oooh, so much different from your "selling" tone, an old email from
you below. How different you are, when someone is putting a few bucks
in your pocket. Typical idiot Gibson:

Old September 6th 03, 10:09 PM
scottamerica

"Dan #3" wrote in message
m...
Lonely Arse-Bangers like yourself Scotty-Poo give Bootleggers a bad
name!
Bootlegged Grateful Dead Concerts thru a set of mics in front of the
stage
stacks are more pleasing to the ear than "your one of a kind Cal Jam"
tapes!

Yes, but the Grateful Dead sucks!

Scott
King of the Newsgroups

Attached are the labels. I apologize, but my carts looked worse than I
thought! you will definitely want to clean them up some. The front label
for cart 1 is just like cart 2, except the number of the cart is 161,
and it is part 1. It looked too lousy to scan!

Again, sorry they looked so lousy!

Dan

You're BOTH a couple of idiots

Scott

Old September 7th 03, 02:01 AM
Dan #3

Playing your Forigner records again "... clear my eyes, I have Double
Vision..." while looking in the Mirror again Scotty Pooh??

Scott

Old September 8th 03, 09:56 AM
scottamerica

"Dan #3" wrote in message
m...
Playing your Forigner records again "... clear my eyes, I have Double
Vision..." while looking in the Mirror again Scotty Pooh??

"scottamerica" wrote in message news You're

BOTH a couple of idiots

Scott

Corny, mere mortaal response.

Scott