Info about bulgarian bank notes

Old September 25th 03, 02:14 PM
Ivo Shahanov

Default Info about bulgarian bank notes

Hello,

I am collector and trade of bulgarian bank notes(worldwide also).
And I want ask someone who has info about bulgarian bank notes.
I make research about some bulgarian unissued notes.
about P.99 100 Leva 1989
and about NL(but probably P.44) 10 Leva 1925

Any info about them?

Thanks
Ivo Shahanov / Bulgaria

www.numismondo.com/ivo
http://geocities.com/ivoshahanov
Old September 29th 03, 07:29 PM
Garry

Hi Ivo,

Thanks for your kind words about our site.

I've just published the unlisted Bulgarian 10 Leva note of 1925 that you
provided:
http://www.numismondo.com/pm/bgr/index0002.html

I also appreciate the images you sent of Bulgaria P.49As 20 Leva 1928
SPECIMEN on the same page as above.

Thanks again.

Garry

om...